Is anybody else....

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
....NOT feeling sick? I haven't been even a little nauseated - it makes me worry that maybe my HCG isn't high enough or something! Am I being irrational? It's not that I want to be sick, but I still don't feel very pregnant!

October 7th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Ashl3y
I'm not. I'm not feeling anything. I'm not even really tired anymore. I was, but it passed. My doctor said that my levels looked great so maybe we're just some of the lucky ones?
October 7th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My sister-in-law doesn't get sick at all. But I love her anyway.
October 7th, 2010, 07:17 PM
misfitinmn's Avatar little miss needs a nap
Send a message via AIM to misfitinmn
I am not feeling sick at all. In fact, I am ravenous all the time. I never got REALLY sick with my son either - was just nauseous sometimes.

many thanks to trish for this cutest of siggies!
October 7th, 2010, 07:38 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Kierasmom
I felt a little nauseated this morning, but otherwise I feel pretty good. Still really early though.

Michael(16), Devon(15), Nico(10),
Kiera(8), Joshua(6), Isabel & Sebastian(5),
Halleigh(4),
Liam(2), Ronan(1)
October 7th, 2010, 07:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Same here , its kinda off and on for me but my ms didnt really kick in till 6-7 wks with my boys.

When I found out I was pg with my oldest ds I thought af was coming any day now lol My Mom said I think your pg and I said NO way . I tested the next morning and to my surprise it was a BFP , I went to the doc and I was 2 wks late and didn't even know it . I did'nt track my cycles very well back then I was only 18 and not ttc .That is when I started feeling sick and tired .

With youngest ds I found out when I was 2 days late for af and then I didnt feel sick till 6 wks .

We shall see ! I think its normal to not really feel sick just yet ! Lets see what we have to say about this in a couple weeks lol

Sorry its so long

October 7th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Regular
I'm 5 weeks and a day and no puking yet for me. Sometimes queesy, but manageable if I distract myself, cool off, or get some air. I've been kinda wondering the same thing though, but am afraid to jinx it.
October 7th, 2010, 11:43 PM
round2's Avatar Member
Last time I didn't start feeling sick until about 7 or 8 weeks.
October 8th, 2010, 02:20 AM
Jack is due 6.22.11!
I'm very early but I don't feel any different right now.

October 8th, 2010, 04:59 AM
Lynley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks, ladies. I know I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, so I'm not complaining, really.....just nervous! I hope that if I do get sick, it waits to come until after our vacation to Disney World - then again, I doubt there's any place on earth that's more equipped to handle puke than Disney!

Thanks for your feedback - I feel a lot better!

October 8th, 2010, 05:23 AM
~mommy~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
At about 8 weeks it should start. If you get past that point and still aren't sick then count your blessings as one of the lucky ones.
October 8th, 2010, 05:59 AM
Mommy2AandM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm fine for now.

With DD I was nauseated all of the time, but only threw up twice the whole time. In fact, if I had been able to throw up more often, I would have felt better than I did.

The thing that made me feel better was eating. The times I DID throw up, it was because I waited too long to eat. (Slept in, etc.)

formerly screen name "Audrey's Mommy"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search