Tacos!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
SO's best friend (who is also a very good friend of mine since before SO and I were together) texted me to tell me he was stopping by tonight. What he didn't know, is SO is now working 2nd shift at the hospital (he's a security officer there) and this is his 2nd night of doing that, so he hadn't yet told our friend. Anyway, I told him he could stop by anyway and keep me company and he said he would. Then I got a brilliant idea and texted him to ask if he'd pick me up some tacos from taco bell..thinking he'd reply with some smart arse remark..but instead, he said he would. SCORE!

I know, taco bell = junk but it sounds sooo good! (says the girl that couldn't eat the breakfast SO made for her this morning!) lol

Formerly known as "mommynina"

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
October 7th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yummy! I made tacos a couple of nights ago. I never eat tacos, so it should have been a sign to me, lol.

October 7th, 2010, 07:27 PM
BlueEyes09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
taco bell is like fast food heaven to me. we had it for dinner last night....yes, i practically ate crap, but yummy crap!

October 7th, 2010, 07:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEyes09 View Post
taco bell is like fast food heaven to me. we had it for dinner last night....yes, i practically ate crap, but yummy crap!

I should know better than to eat the "crap" because I know exactly what's IN the crap! I worked there when I was 17! Don't ask about the rice...I don't want to talk about it, it makes me sad because I looove the rice. You know what's funny though? Their 7 layer burrito, also called the Veggie burrito because it has no meat, is the highest calorie thing on the menu...yeah, go figure!

Formerly known as "mommynina"

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
October 7th, 2010, 08:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Love Taco bell !!! I wanted nothing but that with my last pregnancy ! I <3 crunchy taco supremes lol

I try not to go there but like once a month . I wonder what I will crave this time around.

October 8th, 2010, 03:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I want Jack in the Box tacos. However no Jack in the Box around here. pretty much the only thing i will eat from TB is their taco salads and nachos.
October 8th, 2010, 07:24 AM
ProjectMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mexican food is certainly what our little one is taking to Tacos is all I wanted for a few days lol
October 8th, 2010, 07:33 AM
MamaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ooooh you are making me want Taco Bell now!!!!

October 8th, 2010, 09:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy

I knew I shouldn't have opened the thread.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search