Toya's Second Journey Through Pregnancy!!!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2011, 02:17 PM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
Alright, so my prayers are: For a healthy uncomplicated delivery, Healthy baby, and....for these palpitations that I have been getting recently to go away.

I'm scared. They started about three weeks ago. I was sitting down at church one Saturday and realized my heart was beating like I had just ran a marathon. It slowed down to normal pace and began again about five minutes later. It continued to do that about three more times before stopping. It happened off and on but today was the worse. I was seriously about to go to the ER. I was standing in the kitchen washing dishes this morning and my heart starts POUNDING. I mean, pounding so fast that I couldn't catch my breath. I got nauseous and then felt like I was about to collapse into my dish water. So I hurried and sat down in the living room...suds dripping everywhere...Jamel even realized something was wrong, he came up to me with some paper towels took my hands and began to wipe the suds off...then when he was finished he said...'Toowah (his version of Toya...smh that's what he calls me when he's serious...bad habit) are you okay?' All I could do was just nod my head at him. I felt so sick and my heart was going crazy. Finally it stopped. Just a few minutes ago it happened again, but not as bad as this morning. My appointment is Tuesday, but I'm really debating on waiting until then. I may need to make that trip to the ER. Because, this is getting scary and my son shouldn't have to watch me like that and ask me am I okay. =`(

I managed to run a couple of errands. I went to the DMV, the Library, and grocery shopping. However, when I got home I rested immediately. I'm really worried that something is wrong because this used to happen to me as a child and I had got tested, but they told me everything was fine....this happened when I was about nine years old...I'm twenty four now...why would it SUDDENLY reoccur? I don't know if it's happening because I'm pregnant...or something else is triggering it. I just know it's not a fun feeling. It wasn't when I was nine and it's not now!

On a better note. Me and Leroy have picked out a crib and a few other funiture pieces to the baby's room. We are going to purchase them next pay period. I'm so excited to finally get Jamel's toys out of that room and get it to looking like a baby's room. It might finally sink in that I have another child getting ready to occupy this home.

Well ladies, I'm going to continue to rest. It's 72 degrees outside today and I'm burning up hot in my house since we haven't decided to turn the air on yet because this weather can be so tricky and the last thing we all need is to be sick with those horrible colds again.

Until the next time...be blessed.

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

February 20th, 2011, 09:38 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
I had heart palpations it turned out to b a heart murmur it went away after i had her.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

February 21st, 2011, 12:46 PM
now, my appointment is tomorrow I haven't had any since friday...=/ now I'ma go in there lookin like a fool until after the appointment it comes back >=/ hate when the happens I'm going to mention it anyway. HMPH!

February 26th, 2011, 06:53 AM
will update probably later on this afternoon...goin to church then to Leroy's neice's birthday party. =/ not looking forward to that part.

March 3rd, 2011, 01:13 PM
Okay, I've been busy.

So, I went to my appointment at the Heart Center and they ended up having to put me on a heart monitor. I have to use it for 21 days. UGH! I'm so wired up!!! I have my cellphone and their cellphone that came with it to carry around, it's so hectic. Jamel want's to play with all the little wires and things. I'm ready to just disconnect this thing and send it back already. LOL. The sad part is I'm only allowed to disconnect when I'm taking a shower. However, I have to hook back up immediately. (rolling my eyes) So hopefully they find out what's going on and why am I suddenly having all these heart palpitations along with the shortness of breath. My OB said that it was normal during this time of pregnancy but since it happened when I was younger, she was going to go ahead and get me checked out just incase. The heart monitor that I wore at nine was definitely a M O N S T E R I must say that this one is a whole lot better, but the wires are really bugging me out.

So, I've started up with the braxton hicks. UGH!!! How annoying, at church last Saturday I honestly thought I was going to have to go to the ER because they had started to actually get a little instance and were coming quite rapidly, but after a while they disappeared and went away. Ligament pains...don't even want to talk about it. Seems like everything from the waist down is on fire. I'm glad that June is basically right around the corner.

I'm mad my glucose testing was rescheduled to the 22nd of March. ANNOYING. She told me that I could've gone ahead and taken it when I was there last month on the 22nd, but then I would've ended up taking it over. (rolling my eyes) I was like right I'm going to sit through it twice when I don't have too?!

Alright, well...we've come up with a name. We've decided to name him Zion. I figured it was a girl's name, but we both like it so we're going to just leave it. And yes that Josiah has reared it's head again...lol I let Leroy give him the middle name Josiah....UGH I so did not want to, but I can't have EVERYTHING. Atleast it's not a girl named Josiah like the original plan was...I would've cried for days after delivery if he really pushed me to name a girl Josiah. I don't know what it is about that name but I just don't really like it. Not even when I hear it in the bible for King Josiah. (shrugs) Oh well.

Well...guess I will lay down...take a nap...read and relax. You ladies continue to be blessed. *Waiting for June* =)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search