Toya's Second Journey Through Pregnancy!!!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 29th, 2010, 08:11 AM
*Mrs.ToyaJae*'s Avatar Super Mommy
Hey ladies...Im Toya. I Will give a detailed intro later. After five cycles me and my husband finally conceived our second baby. So far Im 5weeks and 4days. EDD June 25. Wow seems like a long time from now. I have few symptoms. I had wayyy more in the previous months. I have a little nausea in the afternoons some sore nipples and increased appetite. Only thing that realy stands out is my fatigue. I will fall asleep in the middle of a shower now a days Im so tired. Im finally happy to be able to start my pregnancy journey. I didnt think it was going to happen so quickly but Im grateful to the Good Lord that it did. As promised will be back with a more detailed entry. My phone wont allow me to add but so many characters. Until then...ladies be blessed.

My. Two. FAVORITE. Little. Men.

October 29th, 2010, 02:32 PM
Back for the rest of my intro....

I'm 23, my husband Leroy is 24, and our son Jamel is 2. It took us five cycles of trying after stopping Depo Provera before I finally got my bfp. I found out on Oct. 19TH. My Af was due on the 18TH. I didn't want to test right away because I figured it would just come on later. It didn't. So I got up early the next morning and ran out. to the Dollar General and picked up a test. Took it immediately. Bam bfn so I thought. I left the test and returned a few minutes later to see a very dark evap...tore open the test and there was light pink at the top and bottom of the evap...showed hubby he didn't see anything. Of course with my trained eye from looking over test on JM I knew it was the start of a bfp. Took another one two days later and got another faint line a little darker than the first...that night we bought an answer brand and it was a very dark BFP!!!

I still can't believe it. I really wasn't expecting it to happen so soon. Lately I've been watching all the delivery shows torturing myself once again. I really don't want. an epidural. I didn't get one with my son...I pray that I don't need to get it this time. Just the thought of it freaks me out. My next appointment is on the 16th I'll get my first ultrasound done then...so excited for that.

I pray its a little girl...but whatever the Good Lord blesses me with I'll be happy. This pregnancy is definitely starting off different from my first. I barely have nausea hopefully it stays that way. I have sore nipples...exhaustion and increased appetite. So far its pleasant. Hopefully it stays this way and does not turn into the pregnancy from Hell.

Well...until next time you ladies be blessed.

October 31st, 2010, 04:34 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
TOYA!!!!!! u started your journal i keep wondering when but i thought u were goin to start it in ttc graduates... but oh well as long as u have... no nausea well that is a blessin in itself. Hope it stays that way for u. since u had such a trouble gettin here hopefully your stay will be pleasant.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

November 2nd, 2010, 01:34 PM
mznikkieynkay's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
welcome &congrats to u n ur hubby on ur 2nd miracle

thanks graysMama for my siggy
November 7th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Toya whats goin on with u... i am worried havent heard from u n over a week? i know that the beginni of preg can be demandin on the body and i know u havin probs getn on the net. i hope everything is ok. wish i had ya number... well i am prayin for u

November 9th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Ok...sorry for the Hiatus. I am 7weeks and 1day. YUCK! The nausea kicked in right at the ending of the 5th week. Gosh it drags. That and the constant peeing. I feel like I need Depends. I go through a roll if tissue in 2 days. How sad is that???

So cucumbers with Zesty Italian dressing is my new thing. OMG I will eat it all day. Just recently ate 4 in one day...all by myself. I kno that all the health food we've been eating...nah-un we need some taste good up in here because this stuff is not helipng the nausea.

The 16th is when I go for my first ultrasound. So excited. Thought they were going to do it when I went On the 26th last month...but she said it was too early and we wouldnt really see anything. I guess I got it done the first appointment with my son was because I was further along. My husband wants to give the baby their first name this time because I named our son, ((sighs)) I really dont want him to. No offense but his names are weird and ugly. He tried to name Jamel Ru-Hama. Nah-uh boo. Now he's like if its a girl her name is Jasiah. Boo no matter how you spell it (Josiah) is a BOYS name and hes stuck on it. I suggested JaMiyah and he said that was corny because our son's name is Jamel. Uhmm ok, what does that have to do with the name JaMiyah?????

So...Jamel liked the idea of another baby. Until he realized its really happening. Now hes showing his behind. He JUST ripped Paper towel across my floor and hes picking it up then throwing it back down like confetti. I want to send him to my moms NOW. Dont know if I can wait until this weekend.

Well. Ima clean up while my nausea is subsiding and try my best to get some well needed rest. TTYL

November 9th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar ***Only 1 wish***
I love that you have started your journal!!! I hope you get to feeling better soon. I have a suggestion of a baby girl's name and will be sending you a private message real soon.
November 10th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Thanks Nayomi!!! Today...a little nausea. I found gingerale helps. But I found It better when its room temp, it helps faster. My stomach...totally looks beyond bloated. I cant wait to go visit my mom...ugh shes going to be all over me. I already made special request for thanksgiving...she was on the phone with me the other night with pen and paper. I love that lady.

So I dont have my phone. My husband took it to work so he can take it back to boost and trade it in. That phone just sucked...I tried to deal with it but I couldnt. Incognito...smh Boost should be ashamed of themselves for that phone. Im glad its gone. It leaves me bored though because now I cant talk to anybody. Oh well, whats a few hours??? Me and Jamel just MIGHT go visit the outdoors. Ever since my mother in law moved and we cant walk three houses down, we really havent been anywhere.

Last night, I fell asleep thinking, I cant wait until I can feel the baby move. UGH!!! I enjoyed that so much my first pregnancy. Until he got too big and was kicking my rib cage. Not a good feeling.

Well not much to report. Hopefully I can get some pictures up of my baby bump for you ladies. Until then....be blessed.

November 13th, 2010, 05:17 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar ***Only 1 wish***
Toya how are you doing? what is new?

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; January 14th, 2011 at 03:07 PM.
November 23rd, 2010, 10:33 AM
??????????? where u at? whats goin on?

December 4th, 2010, 11:08 PM
ladies...Im not dead. I happened to have moved unexpectantly. The move was definitely needed...so I wont dwell and complain. I did however make the decision to not journal anymore because I cant stay consistant which isnt fair to the readers. Then after visiting my old journal...I came to the conclusion that ending this one may not be the right thing to do. So Im going to try my best to be more consistent.

Lately my nausea has been pretty manageable. I wish it would just go away completely. At times it can be so disabling. Lets not even get into the fatigue. By the time I was 10 weeks with my son...I was almost normal like I wasnt even pregnant. Nope not this time. Monday will make 11 weeks. I pray that by the 2nd trimester things start looking a lil better. My doctor prescribed me b6 for the nausea...I took it one time and literally passed out...I mean I was so tired afterwards. I never took another one. I dont know if it was supposed to have that affect or not. either way...it wasnt a good one for me. Luckily my son crawled in the bed to sleep with me...because if not he would have been up alone.

Finally Im beginning to get a little bump. People were beginning to look at me suspect. Im a late shower though. With Jamel I didnt show until I was almost 5 months pregnant. I dont have any cravings really...however adversions. Ugh those veggie burgers we used to eat....bleeeehhhh out the window. I cant even stand to smell them cooking. disgusting...I promise you. I love chinese food but everytime I eat it i wind up in a nightmare...jeez I get so sick and the bad part i wont even vomit. it will just sit there...ughhhhhh.

well its one in the morning and im beginning to feel sick so...bye ladies...ttyl. ughhh.

December 5th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Last night I could barely get any sleep because of how naseous I was. When I finally got up this morning around 9 I had to shower and eat immediately. This baby sure loves themselves some food.

Yesterday I was laying on my back and I was feeling around my lower abdomen. I felt this little hard knot on one side. It was the baby. =). I let Leroy feel and he was like dont poke them!!!!! You're going to smush them. I was like no...you cant hurt the baby. baby will be fine.

Im thinking of purchasing a doppler. Not sure yet. I read that it can be kind of hard to use and I dont want to be the one to scare myself because I know that I would be the first to do it. Thats the last thing I need is to not find the heartbeat. Im easy to panic.

Me and the family are supposed to be going on a walk in a little while once the laundry is done. Not really looking forward to it. Something I need to do though. Exercise.

What Ive been thinking about is how Im going to deliver. I am scared out of my skin of an epidural. So Ive been praying that my labor is similar to labor I had with Jamel. I fell asleep during labor with him. Hopefully this wont be the labor from Hell. Because Im doing everything in my power to not have to get one. I just dont know if I can do it. I just dont feel comfortable in letting someone stick a cathedar in my back....doesnt matter if its to kill the pain or not. If I cant see the injection its going to be a problem...so I really hope that it wont be needed.

Well ladies enjoy the rest of today. Be blessed.

December 6th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Prenatal vitamins. Lord why am I struggling so hard this time around???? I took them everyday on schedule when I was pregnant with Jamel. For whatever reason I can't seem to get it together. I know its important so Im going to try my best to do much better. Atleast they arent making me sick anymore. Because I would take one and about thirty minutes later I would feel like I wanted to throw up my stomach and small intestines. Good thing Im not having that issue right now huh???

My hubby has been looking at new laptops. Yayyy because its something that is definitely needed. I stay deep down in the country and Im not a television person soooo....I need something else to do. I have been trying to force myself to watch it lately but..I cant seem to focus on it unless its something that I find that interesting. Then I will also be able to get on JM and update like I want to.

Guys...my sex drive is at its all time low. Poor hubby, I know that hes having a hard time and it has also caused some slight tension between us...I just try my best to find other things for us to do together, but it doesnt seem to really relieve the tension. Hopefully it picks up around here. =(

Today I woke up with that very heavy feeling in my pelvic area. Pregnancy is definitely beginning to feel real around these woods. June seems like centuries away. I can deal with it though. Im just happy to know that Im only steps away now from holding my new little bundle of joy. After coming off of depo provera in April I just didnt think it was possible with 14 day cycles and spotting the day of ovulation. I was like when is this madness going to stop. When those 30 day cycles came I was entirely too happy.

So I have an appointment on the 14th...I can not wait to hear the baby's heartbeat again. Definitely looking forward to that.

Well ladies...going to read Steps to Christ or either the Desire of Ages. You all be blessed. =)

December 8th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Why did my m/s return yesterday morning??? It lasted all day long too until about 7pm. Im doing a little better today. Right now Im actually hungry but in between what I want for lunch. Im going to have to figure it out soon though. I dont want to be miserable again.

Lately Jamel has been so attached to me I swear. Its like hes attached to me at the hip or something. He cried for almost an hour because he wanted me to pick him up. My back was hurting and I felt so sick...I couldnt even do it. Finally Leroy got him to calm down and I got some relief. I dont know whats going on with him latetly. My mom says he senses that something is different about me. Maybe so.

Hubby wanted to have sex last night and I some how managed to fall asleep before he was done with the dishes. I am really going to have to get that together.

Tonight we are supposed to be going to bible study. I think we are going to my mom's church tonight. Im finally beginning to show a little and my uncles and aunts dont know yet. I kind of dont want them to..lol even though its going to be really unavoidable soon. Its just that we dont associate really and I dont want to even think of the comments or the fakeness. However I am looking forward to bible study itself. Definitely always a plus and a must. Jamel has been mumbling prayers and participating in church singing the hymns...Im so proud of him. I ddnt have the opportunity of growing up Christian...Im glad I can offer him Jesus. =)

So havent been drowning myself in baby dlivery shows. No need to scare myself to death. As I did with Jamel. Im going to just continue to pray that this pregnancy goes well and that I have a good delivery...and of course labor. Lord knows I was in Labor for toooooooo many hours when I was pregnant with jamel...hopefully that dont happen this time. Oh not to mention I stay just a lil further from the hospital then I did 2 years ago.

Well ladies...going to eat luch with Jamel...you ladies be blessed!!!!

December 10th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Hmmmm my journal is empty...=( oh well the show must go on!

Ive managed to chalk up the cervical cramping to normal aches and pains of pregnancy. Didnt have it with my first but deifintely this go around. It has gotten better whereas it was worse when I was about 6 or 7 weeks pregnant. Now it only happens when I sit down to quick or hard and while having sex. I will still bring it up to my ob just incase but...Im having that feeling that everything is ok...especially since a couple of other ladies have experienced this and nothing major turned out to be wrong.

Im still struggling with my prenatals. They are just big chalky and nasty. Then to top it off they make me horribly nauseous. Yuck!!! I have been taking them more lately though.

I so want to get pampered this weekend. But its too cold to be hanging around outside. I wish my hubby did hair nails and feet. =) Hopefully Jamel is going to spend his week at granny house starting tonight. Every month Jamel goes to my moms house for a week. Yayyy definitely needed. He wears me out.

well...nothing more to really report. ttyl...be blessed.

December 18th, 2010, 05:15 PM
hello..nothing new to report. So I probably wont be updating until after the holidays or when something that interesting happens. Unitl then you ladies enjoy the holidays with your families and loved ones..please stay warm..but most of all stay safe and continued to be blessed. =)

December 18th, 2010, 10:55 PM
Glad everything is ok Toya....

December 19th, 2010, 07:34 AM
nice to hear from u sonica...=) yeah things have slowed down now that the firsr trimester is over....so I can be around more.

December 31st, 2010, 09:00 AM
So, I decided to stop by for an update. I don't have much to say except I seemed to have popped a little belly over night. It also could be because of all of the holiday food. Also all the cramping that I was experiencing during sex is gone as well. What a relief. I know that my husband is more happier and excited about it than I am. He's the one who has been deprived around here lately. I still don't have a sex drive, but I wont let him suffer...at least not as much as I have been.

Jamel, lately he's been touching my stomach and asking about the "babies". Everytime I tell him it's just one he reassures me that it's two. I know for sure it better just be one. I don't know why this little guy wants me to have two babies. He also expressed the fact that he would like to have two baby boys. I can't help but to laugh at him.

Christmas was great. We spent time with family and friends. It was a no drama holiday. Normally the holidays are an upset...but this one was particularly great. My son enjoyed his gifts and I enjoyed all the food. lol. I'm not sure what we're doing tonight for the new year. My mom has invited us out to her church for Watch Night. I wouldn't mind going if there werent going to be five churches attending her church. The church that she goes to is a very small and intimate church so I don't know whose idea that was to invite five other churches. If we don't go out to church most likely we'll just spend the night together as family. Hopefully my neighborhood wont go firework crazy...and since I literally live across the street from our army base I know there is going to be a firework show there, its just going to be busy.

As of right now I'm 14 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Nausea is gone, except for when I take one of those dreaded prenatals. So far I've tried three different brands and they all make me sick. Not as bad as in the beginning but they definitely make me feel like I want to remove my stomach from my body. I definitely cannot wait until I feel this little life inside of me moving around. I hope it's soon. At my twelve week appointment I was told that I have an anterior placenta so from what I looked up about it...I might not feel the baby until later. That sucks, but I'm hoping that I dont have to wait until too long.

Well...with nothing else to really say...you ladies continue to be blessed!

December 31st, 2010, 10:06 PM
Glad to hear that everything is ok Toya.... Cant w8 to find out if its a girl r boy....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search