We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
10 g cream cheese
1 dash pepper
1 dash salt
1 breast, bone and skin removed chicken breast
1 medium slice bacon
1 medium carrot
6 small mushroom
1 medium onion
10 g spinach
1/2 medium zucchini
1/2 large yellow pepper
1. Slice length-ways down the chicken breast to create a 'pocket' to stuff.
2. Mix the spinach with the fat free cream cheese in a cup. Stuff the chicken breast with the mixture.
3. Wrap the chicken breast in the bacon ensuring that the stuffing is covered.
4. Place the chicken breast in a shallow oven proof dish that has been sprayed with low-fat oil spray.
5. Chop all the vegetables (and add any others you like) and add to the oven dish around the chicken. Spray lightly with low-fat oil spray.
6. Season with mixed herbs, salt, pepper and anything else you like.
7. Cover with foil and put in an oven for about 40 minutes on 340 °F (170 °C). Leave covered for chicken to remain moist or remove foil to turn bacon crunchy.
Last edited by Lauruh; November 8th, 2010 at 06:32 PM.