We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1 cup Bread Flour
1/2 tsp Sugar
1/2 cup Water
1 1/8 tsp Active Dry Yeast
1 tsp Olive Oil
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 cup Marble Cheese
1/4 Green-bell Pepper, sliced or chopped
1/4 cup Red Onion, sliced or chopped
1/2 oz Pepperoni
+ Other ingredients as desired!
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in flour, salt and oil. Beat until smooth. Let rest for 5 minutes.
4. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal.
5. Spread with desired toppings and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Let baked pizza cool for 5 minutes before serving.