We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1 cup Butter
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
24 Premium Plus Crackers, Salted Tops
Note: I've included this recipe with the worst possible ingredients for worst-case scenario nutritional stats. Feel free to sub the butter for a butter substitute and the sugar or chocolate chips for a sugar-free or no sugar added type. Do not substitute the Premium Plus crackers!!!!
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line bottom of 9" x 13" pan with parchment paper (for easy clean up) and arrange 24 crackers so that they cover the entire bottom of the pan
3. In saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
4. Once melted, add brown sugar, stir until sugar is completely dissolved in butter.
5. Bring butter/sugar to a boil and whisk constantly for 2 min.
6. Pour mixture over crackers
7. Place pan in oven for 5 minutes
8. Remove pan, pour chocolate chips over surface, place back in oven until chocolate is just melted. Remove and spread chocolate evenly with spatula.
9. Once the mixture is cooled, place in freezer until completely frozen. Remove and break candy into bite sized pieces