barely spotting TMI

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 9th, 2010, 11:05 AM
Field Mouse's Avatar nom nom
So I am just worried because I will get bright red blood when I go to the bathroom and wipe. It's never on my underwear, just when I wipe. Should I be worried?
December 9th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Kimber77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kimber77
I'd at least call your doctor and have it checked out. I had that with Gage and they did an internal u/s and found out it was just old blood but its better to be safe then sorry. Are you having any cramping with it as well?

Big brother Gage welcomes Karli Elizabeth 7 lbs 14 oz 20 inches on 8/1/11

December 9th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
If that happened to me, I would put in a call to the doctor and see if they could get me in...just to be safe. Good luck to you!

December 9th, 2010, 11:10 AM
Field Mouse's Avatar nom nom
no cramping. just occasionally I will see a little blood when I wipe.
December 9th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Happy Mommy
Call your medical provider to check and see what they want you to do.
December 9th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Kim
I've had the same thing off and on yesterday and early this morning. My dr. is sending me for an ultrasound (she was going to send me for a dating ultrasound soon anyway) just to make sure everything's fine. She told me it's normal for pregnant women to spot this early, but if you're freaking like I was, it'll be good to talk to your dr. and see what s/he says.

December 9th, 2010, 12:54 PM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My paperwork from my obgyn says if you have bright red spotting to call the dr. KUP!

December 9th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Spotting can be common in early pregnancy, but I would definitely give your doctor a call.
December 9th, 2010, 03:41 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I would call too but I had spotting for a couple days as well and all is fine. I hope it stops. KUP

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
December 10th, 2010, 06:33 AM
I am also spotting (when I wipe) - and have been for almost a week now. I am currently waiting on my beta results...it's such a scary thing! I also spotted with my first pregnancy, but not this long. I just wanted you to know you are not alone - and I know how scary it is! I hope everything turns out ok with you! You are in my prayers!
December 10th, 2010, 06:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Field Mouse--any updates?? Did you call/go to the dr or are you just waiting to see if it goes away?

December 10th, 2010, 06:56 AM
HeatherLopez's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
defintiely call your doctor to get checked, but I also had that with my last pregnancy and it was nothing.
December 10th, 2010, 08:36 AM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would probably get it checked out. But I had quite a bit of red spotting with DD #1 and everything turned out fine.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
December 11th, 2010, 09:16 PM
I know how you feel. I'm 5 weeks roughly today and have had brown spotting on and off this whole week. It happens a few times a day and is roughly a quarter size on a panty liner. I'm so nervous as this is my first pregnancy. I spoke with the nurse on wednesday and was told this could happen and I could repeat my levels. I went from 96 at about 12-14dpo (12/2) to 2316 on 12/08. I was told the numbers were reassuring but I get nervous about what I'm going to find every time I go to the bathroom. I have my first appt 1/14- longest 5 weeks ever!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search