Kimber77's Journal

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Kimber77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kimber77
I found out on November 21st that I was expecting our second child. We are so excited!! Confirmed with blood test on 11/22 and plan on telling family on 12/24 when i'll be arond 8 weeks. I am really hoping for a girl this time but would equally be happy with a boy again. Gage isn't to excited about being a big brother yet but we are working on him. I am so sick with this little one as compared to Gage. I had very mild m/s with him and with this one I feel like I could hurl just about every other hour. I go for my first appointment on 12/17 and i'm hoping they want to do an early u/s but not getting my hopes up.

Big brother Gage welcomes Karli Elizabeth 7 lbs 14 oz 20 inches on 8/1/11

December 17th, 2010, 09:37 AM
12/14/10--Started spotting and went in to doctor. Checked and said everything looked good but ordered HCG check and U/S.

12/16/10--HCG check again and had u/s which showed me at 7 wks 4 days and edd 7/31/10. HB was 160 and she said all looked good.

12/17/10--Follow up with doctor and he confirmed u/s looked good, edd and said HCG was excellent and was over 118,000

January 5th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Holy Barforama Batman!! I have been puking my guts up for two days in the morning now. This LO is making life rough on momma! I still cannot really eat meat and red meat is making me the most sick. I have really been wanting ice cream or cherry ice's. I can't wait to find out what gender we are having. March can't come soon enough!

February 24th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Today I am 17 and 1/2 weeks and have been feeling okay. I still get sick when I eat but the m/s is gone which is nice. Had some heart problems last week. I had to go to the cardiologist on the 15th for a ekg and had to wear a halter monitor for 24 hours. Everything seems okay and they've said that I have mitral valve prolapse which isn't a big deal. I do have to go today for an ecocardiogram just to make sure all of my valves are working properly and then i'll be good to go. Weight gain is good for four and half months and i've only gained 1.5 lbs. Not sure how as i'm eating whatever I want. My cravings right now are cold fruit (mostly apples, canteloupe and watermelon) and chocolate ice cream cones. I've been bad and have had one every night this week. SHhh! The heartbeat this week was 155. If I remember correctly Gage's ususally ran in the 140's. Chance this is a girl? We'll see on March 23rd--can't wait!! Either way we are going to be super happy. Just praying for a heatly baby.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search