Inlove08 Beanie Journal

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2010, 03:46 PM
inlove08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We found out Nov 28, that my boyfriend and I were expecting our 1st munchin. We couldn't be happier. I sat there staring at the test, in disbelief. I am floating on air right now.....

I have the most wonderful boyfriend, and know he will be the best papa. I have wanted nothing more than to share my love with a child of our own. Aug 5th is our due date, as of now. Our 1st appt is Dec 20th, and we can't wait!!!!

Thank you Vicki.... for my beautiful siggie!!!
December 13th, 2010, 04:41 AM
Sort of funny how we ended up pregnant.....
3 cycles previous we focused on O day. Make sure to have sex before O, on O, and after O. Well this cycle I "knew" we'd be out. Chris was going to be out of town when I O'd. So we had sex 3 days leading up to him leaving. And the day he got back. (2 day trip) So we missed ovulation completely. LOL

Okay nausea has hit full force as of yesterday.... BBs are super swollen and have tons of blue veins on them. Sleeping all the time as well.

December 14th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Nausea has kicked in. Trying to deal with it. CAn't wait til Monday!!!!

December 16th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Dear Gammie and Gampa,

Wishing you a Merry Christmas. What I want for Christmas is to see you nutty people in 7 more months. Mommy and Daddy tell me that we have a bunch of loud, crazy family members. All who have the biggest hearts. Well soon Mommy will be feeling me more, and she can't wait. Or at least that is what she tells me every day. I have made mommies life a bit more interesting lately. Yup, she liked to eat before, but not so much lately. Hahah that's me.....
Is mommy awake right now? Wow, surprised. I bet she is due for a nap right now. I do that to her too.
Daddy from what I hear is a pretty tough guy huh? Mommy talks alot about him too. I know my daddy will be pretty cool. He sounds like a good provider, and a wonderful guy.
Well remember this Christmas, cause next Christmas things will be even more wild by adding me to the family.

I love you all already. Merry Christmas everyone! Time for a nap. night night

THAT IS HOW WE WILL TELL OUR FAMILIES ON XMAS MORNING. Well that letter inside a card with an ultrasound pic.

December 17th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww! How cute!! I wanted to do something fun like that, but our ultrasound isn't until Dec 29th. So we are just giving the grandmas picture frames that say "I Love My Grandma" to open in front of everyone. =)

Your idea/letter is so cute!

December 17th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Thank you. Okay I shouldn't have read what I posted yesterday. I am tearing up right now. lol

December 21st, 2010, 06:27 PM
7 wk 4 dys today. Had our 1st appt. All is well. Baby is doing well, and has strong heartbeat. Couldn't be happier.

January 4th, 2011, 03:26 PM
CAn't stop thinking about our peanut. 9 wk 4 dys today. 2 more weeks til we get to see our peanut again. I am already round..... updated pic in my belly pic thread. I am finding it hard to stay awake. HOrribly tired.

Went sledding Sunday Jan 2nd, took a tole on me. I was exhausted! Had so much fun though. Felt lower belly flutters again at 9 weeks. Hoping it's peanut saying hello.

January 15th, 2011, 03:48 AM
All is going well. I'm happy as ever. So glad to be a soon to be mama. I am so in love with our peanut, I want to cry. Our doppler came in yesterday. Played with that for some time. Little stinker is tricky to find.

Got some video, daddy was able to find our peanut better than i did. Already showing favortism. lol
01142011009-001.mp4 video by littlebutterfly07 - Photobucket

February 2nd, 2011, 05:22 PM
14 weeks now.... I swear I am feeling our gummi bear. Lots of flutters here and there. My fiance loves that we're "showing" now..... he walks around holding my hand so proudly. Only 12 days til we get married. I can't wait to become a family.

March 10th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Little late on my update:

19 weeks, and IT'S A GIRL!!!! We couldn't be happier. I am so flying high right now. To have a little miss, a little princess of our own.

I've been feeling Emma moving alot lately. Pokes more than anything. Last night for the 1st time after many attemps, daddy felt her kick. He pulled away in shock and said it was so light. And she kicked me one more good time as I was laying in bed to go to sleep.

We love our little princess more than she knows.......

Oh and showing big time now. yay!!!!!

March 11th, 2011, 12:05 PM
moonshine's Avatar Regular
congrats that's super! little girls are always such a pretty picture! well, we dont know ours coz we've decided to go the "surprise me" route, so trying really hard not to pick a favourite! all the best to you!
March 19th, 2011, 04:41 AM
Awww I could never do the surprise route. I'm too anxious.
I wish you the very best hun.

Emma: definetily is a morning girl. Wiggly worm all morning til I get to work. *sigh* I work too much....hope working 6 days a week 50 hours a week is okay.

April 10th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Emma moving big time again today. I love this feeling. I can't believe she should be a lb by now. wow!!! No more having people look at me and wonder if I'm pregnant. It's more than obvious now.

November 27th, 2011, 12:49 PM
I'm sad I should have updated my journal.
Well live and learn and do it with the next pregnancy.

February 4th, 2012, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inlove08 View Post
We found out Nov 28, that my boyfriend and I were expecting our 1st munchin. We couldn't be happier. I sat there staring at the test, in disbelief. I am floating on air right now.....

I have the most wonderful boyfriend, and know he will be the best papa. I have wanted nothing more than to share my love with a child of our own. Aug 5th is our due date, as of now. Our 1st appt is Dec 20th, and we can't wait!!!!
Wish you better life!Can I see the picture of him?
February 6th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Picture of my man???

Last edited by inlove08; February 7th, 2012 at 04:28 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search