Nikki's journal and belly pics

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2010, 09:45 AM
Super Mommy
I finally have made time to start my journal.

Ok. some backround. I had my 1st daughter Emily when i was 17. I was young and thought i was in love until i found out my bf was cheating on me so i broke it off when i was around 5 months pregnant. My pregnancy was great but my father drowned on my moms bday (october 21st 2000) and at my next apt they couldn't hear hb so they had me really worried and sent me for an ultrasound where i saw my little baby and her heart was beating away. I had her on June 12, 2001 and my grad was on June 19th, so she was there with me.

When Em was 5 months old i met a man who i thought was great. I really wanted a father for Emily and he just kind of fell into place. We had Elizabeth in 2003. The girls were only 22 months apart so I was super busy. Me and "him" got married in 2004 and it was on and off hell. Mostly just hell. He was finally diagnosed with Bi-polar in 2008 but by then i was just so done. He was mean and miserable.We had been trying to get pregnant for a long time after beth was born. I was on clomid and had a bizillion tests done. Now i just think to myself that everything happens for a reason. We seperated in 2008. I am officially going to be divorced in 30 days

Me and Scott met in the summer.

He was not my type at all but we really fit very well. I tease him because he can he such a hippy sometimes. He is very enviromental and hates garbage etc. He loves video games and is amazing with the girls. I've always known i wanted another child, a boy would be nice, but another girls would also be awesome too. We weren't trying but not preventing either. Because I had been on fer. drugs with no luck i just assumed we wouldn't be able to get pregnant by ourselves. Halloween i woke up and took a test .I just felt kind of off. really tired, and i noticed i wasn't having my regular pms symptoms (crazy sore back) so i took at test and it was -. I had just bought the new high sensitive tests from early pregnancy tests.com. That night we drank a bottle of wine (figured it was ok b/c test was - ) with dinner.
The next morning i still felt ick so i took another test and left it and the girls were at school and scott left for work. I forgot about it and then later noticed it on the counter and saw a really faint line. I took a FRER and it was super dark. I was so shocked and excited. I went to walmart and bought a really cute little sleeper and wrapped it up. The girls were out that night at a sports thing and i gave him the present and it took him a minute to get it, then he was like, omg. your pregnant! and super excited.
I couldn't hold it in so that night while the kids were at the sports thing i went and bought pop and chips and when they got home i told them we were having a party to celebrate. They asked what we were celebrating and i said guess~ Emily (9) guessed it on the first guess. She was so excited! Heres a pic of our little party:

The pregnancy has been pretty good and unexciting. At about 8 weeks i started the whole nausia crap. I've only actually thrown up once. My hips were hurting really bad at night but that has gone away thank god. I can't have any chocolate and that really sucks, the second i have any chocolate my head starts throbbing and milk makes me feel super icky. I used to love milk and drink at least 3 glasses a day so i'm not sure what the heck happened.

Yesterday was my Nt scan and it was amazing. Here are the pics:

I told the facebook world yesterday and my aunty tagged "boy parts" in one of the pictures, god I laughed

here are the belly pics so far:

[IMG]http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu171/nikkirose1983/fall%202010/

11 weeks

12 weeks

Elizabeth

Emily

Last edited by ~~Nikki~~; January 4th, 2011 at 03:54 AM.
December 29th, 2010, 09:51 AM
jenn27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What a roller coaster but sounds like you are really happy and everything is turning out wonderful for you. Thanks for sharing your story and I look forward to getting to know you better and getting to read about your journey. By the way, those ultrasound pics are amazing. 3d/4d is the most amazing thing ever. Thank you for sharing.

December 31st, 2010, 07:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Your daughter's hair is awesome! Ryen wants me to dye her hair pink, I told her I would...when she's 15! haha. Awesome u/s pictures!

January 1st, 2011, 06:25 AM
Super Mommy
They really wanted pink streaks for their school pictures so i took them to get them done but they were only temporary. They loved them and keep bugging me to do them again.

Elizabeth

Emily
January 1st, 2011, 09:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lovin the pix, and your belly! Your ultrasound pix are awesome, makes everything real

Mama to my little men Brendan and PJ

Brendan Collin 11/03/08
Peyton James 07/11/11
January 1st, 2011, 10:27 AM
mommy2tns's Avatar real & spectacular.
Send a message via MSN to mommy2tns
You and Scott make a picture perfect couple! Very pretty/handsome This babe is gonna be a looker, you know, cuz you already know he's a boy hehe

Your girls are beautiful!

Thank you so much *Kiliki* for another amazing siggy!
January 3rd, 2011, 02:13 PM
Super Mommy
well, today was my prenatal. I was 13 weeks by ultrasound dates. I waited for over an hour and the apt was maybe 7 minutes. Just did urine sample, checked my weight, which was actually down 2 pds and asked how things were going. she listened for babes hb and it was 161! it was 154 at the ultrasound last week. I told her im still having horrid headaches that seem like tension headaches and she said she'll send me for massage therapy works for me, i'm super excited for that. The girls went back to school today and df had the day off bc it was a stat so we spent the day alone. It was super nice.

Elizabeth

Emily
January 6th, 2011, 07:38 AM
mommy2tns's Avatar real & spectacular.
Send a message via MSN to mommy2tns
yay for a great appt! i'm glad they were able to find the hb easily for you. WOOHOO!!

Thank you so much *Kiliki* for another amazing siggy!
March 8th, 2011, 05:17 AM
Super Mommy
Thursday March 3rd, 2011- wow. I was so stressed out all weekend after hearing that there was fluid. I called the ultrasound place and they scheduled me in for Monday. All weekend I was a mess. I googled what it could mean and it was horrible. I will never google again. One of the websites said down syndrome and from there on I flipped out. Em had a dr.s apt so I decided I would talk to the dr. then but on Tuesday I went for the apt and the secretary said I had the wrong day (she got it wrong, on Monday she said tomorrow at 11) SO, I went back on Wednesday and the dr. was on call and had to go to the hospital to deliver a baby. I explained to the secretary that I was very worried and I wanted my results from the nt testing to set my mind to rest. She called me and let me know that my results were very very low. 1 in 2700. So that was awesome. There is still fluid but its 3mm and that’s still considered healthy. Anything over that is not so they are going to send me back in a month to look at it again. I have faith that everything is going to be wonderful. This whole scare made me realize what is important in life. I am going to either do my school at home online or else take the year off because babies will only be little for a short while. I love my baby girl so much already. She loves chocolate milk and kicks like crazy when I have it. She also loves fake champagne, (sparkling white grape juice). I’m so in love with her. I have been shopping lots. I love shopping for girls. I have been buying headbands, and pink sleepers and slippers.

Friday March 4th, 2o11- I have been eating all day. Baby girl has been moving like crazy all day today and yesterday  I love her SO much already. I am such a clumbsy wreck. I made a beautiful steak diner with brussel sprouts and baked potatoes and had bacon and sour cream on it and then when I went to put it on the table I dumped my plate upside down. AGH. Thank god there was more on the stove otherwise I would have cried.

March 8th, 2011- 22 WEEKS!!!! woohooo. took some more belly pics yesterday. I am feeling great (pregnancy wise) loving the movement. I seem to be getting another cold tho. I hate that i get sick so easily when Im pregnant.

Elizabeth

Emily
March 8th, 2011, 05:37 AM
Super Mommy
belly progression here we go:

before baby (this summer~ not juice in that cup! )

6 weeks-

9 weeks-

10 weeks-

15 weeks-

18 weeks-

18weeks 3 days ultrasound-

its a girl shot-

20 weeks-

22 weeks-

ugh. i miss my blonde hair. looking at my before pic (my natural hair color) i died my hair in october black for the 1st time ever and now i don't want to dye it back until after baby comes. ugh. maybe after i get some sun on my face it wont look so um, black.

Elizabeth

Emily

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search