Teen Mom- Trash TV time

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Super Mommy
I don't think they show a fraction of what really goes on in Jenelle's house - she appears to have never really taken full responsibility of her son, and its probably hard for her mom to really trust her. Certain things I think her mom needed to step aside and let her take over - but part of me feels Jenelle only helps when the cameras are recording. I hate all their fighting and yelling in front of the baby.

This should be an interesting season of Teen Mom 2, I'm pretty sure Leah and Corey get married, they showed a wedding in the previews. It will be really interesting to see Jenelle's story and if she grows up and takes on full responsibility of her son.

Thank you Misfitinmn for my signature!
January 12th, 2011, 06:35 AM
MossyGirl's Avatar Pregnant with #1
The epsiode last night was soooo good!!! Janelle needs to take a lesson from Amber and not abuse her mother on television before she ends up in jail!!! Maybe its too late...looks like she has other things to deal with...check this out: 'Teen Mom 2' Star Arrested, Salma Hayek Developing 'Wicked' Miniseries and More

My favorite is Leah. I love her and Corey!! It looks like there are going to be some interesting developments with them and their relationship!!

My name is Tiffani and I am a Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant addict!! LOL!!!!!

January 12th, 2011, 06:40 AM
jenn27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope my DVR was set to record it. If not, I will try and watch it online I guess.

January 12th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Super Mommy
That show was insane last night!! I can't believe Janelle and her mother's relationship... Her mom really is overbearing, and really doesn't let Janelle take care of Jace, and then yells at her for it!!
That relationship seems like it's always been turbulent sooo... we'll see what the season holds!!

January 12th, 2011, 08:37 AM
CherishC's Avatar Super Mommy
As long as it comes on when my fiance is not home. Because we were watching 16 & pregnant last week. It was a rerun about a girl giving her child up for adoption. In the middle of the show my fiance got up and went to the bedroom, i thought he was going to the bathroom or something. Well it went on a break, I went in our room. He was on the bed crying, saying its not fair. Because of all the problems we have had, problems I'm having and we really want a child and he saw this young girl who just didn't care. He was pretty upset about it, thats one of the few times I truly saw him open up to me.

January 12th, 2011, 09:31 AM
LadyJ's Avatar Beyond Blessed
I love these shows and watched it last night.... my bf even watches with me : )

wow this season seems like it's gonna be a lot of drama! and I totally hope that Leah and Corey work it out.. It looks like they might : )

~Thank you Alethia for my Siggy~
January 12th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Super Mommy
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Teen Mom and 16 and pregnant. This looks like a good season. I definitely think Leah realizes she made a huge mistake. I was so happy to see that they got back together during the season preview. Did you see that Jenelle just got arrested for possesion of marijuana and breaking into a house? I have my doubts that she will ever grow up. She's crazy.
January 12th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyboyy2 View Post
Did you see that Jenelle just got arrested for possesion of marijuana and breaking into a house? I have my doubts that she will ever grow up. She's crazy.
SAY WHAT???
January 12th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenFromHeaven View Post
SAY WHAT???
I would post a link but I think I have to wait for approval?! I don't know. Anyways, if you google it you will see. I guess though it happened back in October but I just read it a couple days ago on Perez Hilton. Also an article I pulled up says that she did lose custody of her baby.
January 12th, 2011, 11:11 AM
LadyJ's Avatar Beyond Blessed
jenelle is kind of this seasons 'amber' don'tchya think?

~Thank you Alethia for my Siggy~
January 12th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyJ View Post
jenelle is kind of this seasons 'amber' don'tchya think?
I agree!

Well before I found out all this other stuff, I was ready to defend the underdog. I'm definetely going to google now. Wow!!
January 12th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Destiny
I have a really hard time watching this show. I watched a few episodes of 16 & Pregnant, and the girls are really close to my age and they all just handled the situation so immaturely. I got frustrated with most of them and turned it off. At least by the time the next baby comes I won't fit into the Teen Mom category anymore

January 12th, 2011, 01:37 PM
mi5kidzmom's Avatar Veteran
Well I was a teen mom, 18 with my first, 19 with my second; and it still makes me appreciate my life NOW. I have come a LONG way in every aspect of my life. It's like I'm back in that time when I watch it, I remember so much of that time, and without that time I wouldn't have this time. Being a teen mom truly taught me so much, and helped me become less selfish and a better person.
I obviously know there are other ways I could have learned those things but this is my life and I LOVE IT!! :-)

Married to the LOVE OF MY LIFE and SOULMATE!!
Proud SAHM to Ariel 12, Sebastian 11, Paul 5, Bryannah 4, and #5 Maverick on the way!
January 12th, 2011, 02:18 PM
honeybee82's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I watch...excited about the new season, have to catch up on my DVR though for the premier.

Thank you GraysMama for my beautiful siggy!

January 12th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I missed it, I have watched the reruns, but I don't know when it's on normally.

DD Brooklynn 8-4-01
DD Libby 6-18-04
DS Gavin 8-20-08
DS Carter born still 3-2-11 (20 weeks)
It's a GIRL!!! EDD 3-6-12

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 12th, 2011, 03:01 PM
mommy2tns's Avatar real & spectacular.
Send a message via MSN to mommy2tns
Quote:
Originally Posted by Targueta View Post
Well I was a teen mom, 18 with my first, 19 with my second; and it still makes me appreciate my life NOW. I have come a LONG way in every aspect of my life. It's like I'm back in that time when I watch it, I remember so much of that time, and without that time I wouldn't have this time. Being a teen mom truly taught me so much, and helped me become less selfish and a better person.
I obviously know there are other ways I could have learned those things but this is my life and I LOVE IT!! :-)
i wish some of the girls they showed on these shows would have your attitude!

Thank you so much *Kiliki* for another amazing siggy!
January 12th, 2011, 03:25 PM
heylittlefish's Avatar Veteran
I love Teen Mom and 16 and pregnant! Im obsessed with watching it now because I feel like I can relate to some of the girls since im kind of close in age.
January 12th, 2011, 05:48 PM
mommy2tns's Avatar real & spectacular.
Send a message via MSN to mommy2tns
Okay, I've finally been able to finish the episode.

Better opinions now.

Kailyn - At first I wasn't fond of her, but I don't mind her. I think Isaac is a cutie. I feel bad for her situation - it has to be so awkward living with her ex's family - AND still with him. I'm glad that his family is supportive to her - but like his dad said, it's about the baby - I highly doubt she'd still be there if there wasn't a baby involved.

Chelsea - Okay...I still like her. Spoiled, yes, but the fact that she is on her own (well, with her friend too) means that she is the sole caregiver to her daughter and it's obvious she is head over heels for her baby. I'm glad that she does have friends that help her out since she obviously doesn't have Adam there to give any support other than financially.

Leah - I like her a lot. I think she is really growing into a good mom - I can't imagine being in her shoes, doing school with twins. I feel bad for her relationship with Corey and I hope they can work it out. Corey seems like he wants to but like he said, he needs time - and I don't blame him. He doesn't need to make snarky comments though. I noticed right away too that one of her dd's legs are still turned in. One of the mom's in March 08 has a son that has that condition and has been on and off in casts and has already had a couple surgeries to try and fix it. Seeing the previews of the MRI and what not totally made me tear up.

Jenelle - I have no idea what to say. I wouldn't want either of them around that poor baby. I cried for him. Jenelle really doesn't take a lot of responsibility for him, but her mom doesn't give her the chance to. I hate Jenelle's thinking that "he's asleep so i can go out" it's not her mom's responsibility to always be the sitter even if he's just sleeping. She needs to be the one that gets up with her son too. Her mom was really out of line not even discussing the custody issue with Jenelle though and springing it on her like that - how did she think her live-wire daughter was going to react? They are a very dysfunctional family and I feel so badly for Jace. Poor baby needs a whole new family. I want to go and steal him and love him and hug him and adopt him LOL.

Thank you so much *Kiliki* for another amazing siggy!
January 13th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
the Liza took the words right out of my head!

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

January 13th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
I can't stand Jenelle OR her mother! Talk about an enabeler! Seriously...she LETS Jenelle go out! I don't understand why the mother just doesn't go to a movie or something before Jenelle has a chance to bum her kid off on her.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search