I feel SO lazy!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Super Mommy
All I have wanted to do for the past few days is lay on the couch. If I get up to do any kind of house work or anything I feel exhausted...sooooo my butt has been on the couch ALL day. We are snowed in anyways, but still. I have not been able to do anything because of how tired it makes me. I feel like a lazy bum and if I keep doing this I am going to gain 20 pounds by the time I am 6 weeks! haha

Thank you tasha_mae for my beautiful siggie =)
January 11th, 2011, 06:06 PM
*~Lulu'sMommy~*'s Avatar Lexi's Mommy!
ME TOO!! omg i cant keep my self awake long enough to do anything!! Poor Lexi has to play with daddy Its such a chore to wake up in the morning to work all stinking day! And it kind of sucks becasue only one lady from work knows why and everyone else keeps telling me i look like poop and that i should probably go to the dr because they are determined theres something wrong with me lol .... we are having mac and cheese with hot dogs for dinner if that tells you anything! but thats DD favorite meal... she would live on it if i would let her!!

January 11th, 2011, 06:15 PM
missrebel's Avatar Grow Baby Grow!!!
Send a message via Skype™ to missrebel
I feel the same way! I've been trying to catch up on some reading and I'm working on a Noah's Ark afghan for the baby so I at least feel like I'm doing SOMETHING!

Megan
Wife to David SAHM to Kathryn

January 11th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was on the couch almost all day. M/S hit hard today too so that was a great excuse aside from the exhaustion.

January 11th, 2011, 08:08 PM
blondie-lox's Avatar Do NOT feed the Troll
I swear DH is going to kill me already. I've been SO lazy. All I want to do is lay down so I don't feel dizzy and light headed.

Huge thanks to *Kiliki* for the FANTABULOUS new siggy!!
January 11th, 2011, 10:32 PM
YoungerMomma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to YoungerMomma
LOL same here girl! I hope it passes quickly for all of us!
January 12th, 2011, 02:51 AM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
I feel it too. I just want to lay around and snooze all day long, but it is in no way possible .... so I trudge on, but I am in bed by 9 and alseep by 9:02!

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
January 12th, 2011, 12:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yep! My best friend is calling me lazy and im 'but my legs are tired' and I been napping in the day which I never usually do. I do get bursts of energy as well..other day I went through my wardrobes and sorted through what baby and maternity things I got stored. That was fun!!! I found a Labour DVD and a doppler!!! (that is a monitor to listen to babies heartbeat). But this morning I got up late, took my daughter to school, came home, had a bath then went back to bed! Felt totally lazy but didnt want to move!

Seperated June 2010 from my husband. One daughter DOB 26/07/2006. BFP 06/01/2011, due september but 'high risk' for premature birth.

Hi. Im Jolene. 31 years old. I suffered three years of a short luteal phase and didnt think I could get pregnant again without medical assistance but fell pregnant by accident and naturally. I am really happy and excited to be having a baby although knowing Im going it alone this time is a bit daunting and scary!
January 12th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Momof4Boyz's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Momof4Boyz
Same here, I feel like the baby is sucking the life out of me lol. Just doing the dishes was like running a marathon today! I get up at 6:30 to get DH off to work, barely keep myself awake till 7:20 to get the kids up and then once my oldest is off to school I am couched till lunch. It's terrible! My house is lacking, the laundry is lacking.. the kids are dying to go do something. I need energy!!

Facebook
January 12th, 2011, 02:03 PM
SoCalJB's Avatar Veteran
As long as I'm sitting I feel fine. The minute I start moving around I feel exhausted and my abdomen starts pulling. I'm also getting frequent dizzy spells, so I've given myself permission to be a lazy bum.
January 12th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Super Mommy
And i'm reading this as I just woke up from a 45 minute nap.
JUST starting to think about TTC#3. It will take a lot of courage and prayers!
January 14th, 2011, 08:11 PM
I've been leaving work early (not officially early, but my pre-pregnant self stayed late everyday). I just feel done, and I start to feel dizzy near the end of the day. I don't even go home and sleep. I just veg out.
January 15th, 2011, 04:51 AM
ChoMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wish I could be on the couch all day, but my 7 month old wont let me sit down for 5 mins without screaming at me I"m soooo tired !!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search