Speaking of coming home outfits...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Happy Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyRenee View Post
If its a boy it will probably just be in a camouflage onsie lol. My dh is into hunting big time and I probably won't have a choice in the matter. If its a girl I think just a cute onsie/romper type thing since it will be hot.
camo! cute!!
January 14th, 2011, 07:52 AM
heatherbelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Collin came home in a cotton outfit...puppy dog onesie, blue botton coat with puppy ears on the hood and cotton pants. Soft, comfy, and cute. Doesn't really matter what they come home in to me, though, because we just drive straight from the hospital to home No one even really sees it! If we have a boy I'll consider using the same outfit. If we have a girl, I'll have to trust DB to buy something cute. I won't know the gender, but he will.

~*thank you Alex Aiden Mommy for my siggy!*~

January 14th, 2011, 07:54 AM
shoppermom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcgirl05 View Post
Just a comfy and cute little outfit! No dress clothes or anything too crazy here- although I think they're cute I guess I'm just lazy and my babies live in onesies and sleepers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
No theme, just bought what I thought was cute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .stargirl. View Post
I'll just get a cute and cozy outift, or possibly even a really cute sleeper. I am with the ladies who don't dress up their newborns. I put mine in lots of onesies and sleepers and stuff until they get a little older.
to ALL of this!

Thank you bokkechick for my beautiful siggy

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
January 14th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Happy Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherbelle View Post
Collin came home in a cotton outfit...puppy dog onesie, blue botton coat with puppy ears on the hood and cotton pants. Soft, comfy, and cute. Doesn't really matter what they come home in to me, though, because we just drive straight from the hospital to home No one even really sees it! If we have a boy I'll consider using the same outfit. If we have a girl, I'll have to trust DB to buy something cute. I won't know the gender, but he will.
see we never just went straight home. we alwasy stopped off to visit grandparents and other fmaily members. LOL

doubt we will this time cuz of where we live, but I think I'll still dress bob up
January 14th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
Now you guys are making me want to go out and get cute outfits. LOL

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
January 14th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Kim
We'll just do a cute, comfy little sleeper. Jenna lived in sleepers and onesies until she was 3 or 4 months old.

January 14th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Happy Mommy
Yonkers I was just there and they had a ton of cute things (they are owned by herbergers/ Bon-Ton)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search