How is everyone?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2011, 06:05 AM
*~Amanda~*'s Avatar Hostest with the mostest
Send a message via Skype™ to *~Amanda~*
How is everyone doing this morning?

I'm doing alright. Still a bit on the tired side. I've got some studying to do. Granted the semester doesn't start until Tuesday, but I like to have a headstart, that way if I fall behind at some point, I'm still ahead. I hope that made sense.

January 14th, 2011, 06:30 AM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
I'm tired too, and hungry. Time to make breakfast!

I totally understand about wanting to get a head start. I can't keep that up normally (I'm a horrible procrastinator), but for summer quarter when I get close to my due date I'm going to have to start getting things done early so I have a little time cushion to have the baby and have a few days to adjust without having to worry about schoolwork too.

January 14th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Super Mommy
I am VERY tired and exhausted. My 7 month old wakes every 1-2 hours at night now and I don't know why. It's been taking a toll on me. It's definitely very hard on me, especially since I'm preggo. I need to figure him out before this baby comes. I think I got way too used to him sleeping 12 hours straight through the night.
January 14th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyboyy2 View Post
I am VERY tired and exhausted. My 7 month old wakes every 1-2 hours at night now and I don't know why. It's been taking a toll on me. It's definitely very hard on me, especially since I'm preggo. I need to figure him out before this baby comes. I think I got way too used to him sleeping 12 hours straight through the night.
I can't imagine having to get up all night right now! I don't know how you do it. Hope it gets a little better for you!

Today, I am itching to get out of this office and get a 3 day weekend. My next appointment is in 2.5 weeks but I wish it were sooner so I could make sure everything is ok. Paranoid today!

It's 10:34 so I will be hungry hungry shortly!
January 14th, 2011, 07:45 AM
MissImpatientlyWaiting's Avatar Super Mommy
I am feeling sick today for the first time in a while. I haven't been sleeping well the last two nights and it is taking it's toll...I am counting the min till 3:00! Thank God it's a three day weekend!

Ask me about MILK THREADS MATERNITY! - beautiful delivery gowns, nursing covers and more!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MilkThreads
January 14th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am feeling sick and crampy today! My pooch is having on and off small cramps. I slept like a rock for the first time in 2 weeks last night, but I have thrown up once today and still feel like it could happen again at any moment.

I have no patience for my incompetant coworker today. Normally I cna tolerate his stupidity but today I feel like I am getting blamed for his crap and I AM FED UP!

Sorry to rant, I am looking forward to a wonderful week of relaxing and hanging out with some girlfriends.

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

January 14th, 2011, 08:35 AM
beccandrew's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling good today. I have my next (2nd) appt on monday and I can't wait...I'm SO worried about this baby. I hate the beginning of pregnancy. It's just filled with worry, exhaustion, and throwing up. I'm so ready to start feeling this baby move everyday and quit worrying!
January 14th, 2011, 08:51 AM
jenn27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm exhausted today. I think I used up all my energy and excitement yesterday waiting for the ultrasound. I haven't slept well in several nights. DH has been running a fever the last 2 days and coughing and I made him go to the dr this morning and have a flu test done so that if it was positive, I could give my ob a heads up. He doesn't have it thank goodness. Just pharygitis and his blood pressure is up. Plus DS is on antibiotics for bronchitis and sinus infection. DD didn't sleep well last night either so it just seems to be one thing after another. But on the flip side, baby is doing great and it's the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

January 14th, 2011, 09:16 AM
*~Amanda~*'s Avatar Hostest with the mostest
Send a message via Skype™ to *~Amanda~*
I'm sorry some of you ladies are having such a rough time. I couldn't imagine dealing with a little one that keeps getting up at night when he hasn't for awhile, and having people in the house sick, then being sick yourself. I'm thankful no one in my house has been sick yet. Usually I get bronchitis, tonsilitis and the flu all at the same time. If I can keep sickness away, I can avoid all of that.

I just hope you ladies get to feeling better and your families as well. Lots of healthy and happy dust being sent to all of you.

January 14th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ugh....I woke up this morning with a sore throat, throbing ears, stuffy nose and just a general yucky feeling. I kept the girls home from school so they could help me with the little ones. My throat doesn't hurt too bad now, but my ears are killing me, probably because the kids are screaming!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search