Makeup Monday

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2011, 05:43 AM
*Sharon*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you like makeup? How often do you wear it? And what do you wear (doesn't have to be brands...just say lipgloss and blush or whatever; include brands if you want)?

Sharon, wife to Noah; mom to Belle (12.5), Ryllan (10), Finn (6), and Zane (3).

January 17th, 2011, 05:44 AM
OwensMommy25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I used to love makeup... Now I just find it time consuming. I try to throw on some gloss and mascara when I go out. I used to want to be a makeup artist, what a joke!

Thanks to Pattyandthemoos For the wonderful siggy!

January 17th, 2011, 05:47 AM
mmten7's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I always wear makeup! Even if I don't have anywhere to go. I have VERY fair skin....so I always feel like I need some color. I also wear eyeshadow still at my age , and I love to play with colors!

I wear everything....foundation, blush, eye shadow, I need to draw/darken my eyebrows. They're so light you can't usually see them. I also wear eye liner, mascara and powder. I usually don't do lip stick. My lips are so thin it looks horrible on me.

Thank you so much mylene169 for my awesome siggy!

January 17th, 2011, 05:50 AM
Veteran
i use liquid face make up cus since i got pregnant i have all these blemishes not pimples jsut redness, and mascara lip gloss .... if im going out somewhere nice w hubby or friends ill put on some eye shadow

January 17th, 2011, 05:51 AM
Blessingsfromabove's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't wear much at home...but I do feel naked without my mascara on! I wear a brown mascara because I prefer colors that are more natural to my skin and hair tones...but I do feel naked without the mascara on! LOL

When going out.... I wear, mascara, tiny bit of eye liner, colored lip gloss, earth toned eye shadow, and a tiny bit of foundation but not much cause I have to let my skin breath or I become miserable! LOL

~Tina~
January 17th, 2011, 06:16 AM
AnnaGr8's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I used to wear it a lot more frequently than I do now...when I wear makeup now I wear foundation, powder, mascara and eye liner...that is pretty much it. I like shimmer chap stick and the Burts Bees colored chap stick.
January 17th, 2011, 06:28 AM
MnMama's Avatar Super Mommy
I haven't been wearing it lately out of laziness and I need to get back into the habit. If I'm just headed to work, I wear foundation, powder, blush & mascara. If I'm headed out to be social, I add eyeshadow, eyeliner and maybe gloss.

January 17th, 2011, 07:00 AM
haybugsma's Avatar Veteran
Most of the time I dont wear any at all. If i do, its liquid foundation, bronzer, sometimes eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara when I remember. Somehow I always forget to put on mascara. Lol

January 17th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Super Mommy
I wear a bit of foundation to even out my skin, some powder and blush, mascara, and some lip gloss. For the most part you can't tell I'm wearing much makeup. It only takes me 5 minutes

January 17th, 2011, 07:27 AM
mrs2851's Avatar Veteran
I wear makeup everyday for work! I love MAC cosmetics, so the majority of my makeup is MAC. I just foundation, loose powder, I pencil in my eyebrows b/c they are crazy if I dont.. eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara, blush, and lip stick!

Whew.. I didnt realize how much til I typed it all out. But I love it!

January 17th, 2011, 07:32 AM
aitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wear makeup most days. Foundation, powder, eyeliner, mascara, sometimes eye shadow, blush, lip liner and lipstick or gloss. Wow that sounds like a lot!
January 17th, 2011, 08:42 AM
emeraldeyedimp's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If I'm staying at home I don't wear it but if I'm headed outside I do. Mostly I wear foundation, a little bronzer or blush (not a huge fan of blush though) and mascara. I LOVE to do up my eyes but these days that gets saved for when I'm going out somewhere other than work or shopping.

Thanks to Jaques for the super cute siggy. Marshall is loving being paired with Hannah, she is super sweet.
January 17th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Caitlin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If i'm at home, or go into work on the weekends I do not wear any. But during the work week I wear liquid foundation, concealer, powder, eye liner, eye shadow, and mascara. In that order. LOL
January 17th, 2011, 08:51 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I really like wearing make up but I don't wear it all the time. I usually wear foundation. It has to be a really light foundation or I sometimes just skip it. I don't like to look made up. I wear eye shadow, eye liner sometimes, blush, and lip gloss. I like lip liner with my gloss too but don't always use it. I prefer light natural looking colors though.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
January 17th, 2011, 10:06 AM
ZaydensMomma's Avatar Aaron Nicole
I wear eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick. I used to use eyeliner but I got lazy and stopped doing it. Once in a while, I use bronzer (more in the Summer time).
January 17th, 2011, 10:15 AM
SuperMom to the 10thpower
I at least wear mascara & eyeliner everyday. Most of the time I wear my Mac powder concealer and all the rest is Estee Lauder which is my FAV. I have tons of eyeshadows, eyeliners, blush, lipstick....I almost have a mini-store lol.

Visit my Tupperware site!http://my2.tupperware.com/tup-html/C...s-welcome.html
January 17th, 2011, 11:36 AM
wintereast's Avatar Theresa334
I try to wear make up every day or it looks like I just crawled my way out of a grave. I usually wear eyeliner (covergirl), eye shadow (smashbox), mascara (maybelline).

If I go out to an event I will add some face powder and gloss or lipstick.

January 17th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I LOVE make up and quite frankly without it look scary. I do try to keep it quite natural, but unfortunately don't have the natural beauty to get away without it.
I'm ashamed to say i spend a lot on make up, creams and potions. Chanel, Mac, Benifit, Lancome (?European). I need mascara as I have fair eyelashes but wear foundation, bronzer, natural eyeshadow, mascara, and a bit of blush. Am more of an eye person than lips but will wear lipstick of gloss if I'm going out.

January 17th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Texas Girl
I wear makeup for work everyday. I usually use my Bare Minerals as foundation and a cream eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. And a tinted lip balm or gloss. On weekends, unless we are going out, I usually skip it. I actually enjoy putting it on for work each day - it makes me feel more polished. But ask me in a couple months!
January 17th, 2011, 03:28 PM
pinkalicious75's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh I love makeup! I wear makeup whenever I go out and I rarely overdo it. I love playing with color especially eye makeup. I'm not much of a lip girl except for gloss, I like gloss a lot.
Some of my favorite brands are:

High end
Nars, Laura Mercier, Dior

Medium end
Mac and Korres

Low end
ELF, Revlon, NYC, Jordana

Tags
monday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search