Jillian's Pregnancy Journal

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Sushi_And_Sci-Fi's Avatar Super Mommy
Well, here's a brief timeline:

September 2009: Have been having terrible side effects from Mirena IUC. Have it removed after having it in for about a year. Start charting BBT and CM mostly out of curiosity.

June 2010: One year wedding anniversary. Start NTNP.

August 24, 2010: AF shows up while I'm at work. I've always had irregular cycles, and although this one was long, it wasn't so long that I thought anything of it. Start passing clots and develop awful cramping and shooting backache. Have to leave work in the middle of the day to purchase more feminine products as I have run out. HPTs are in the same aisle. Wonder.... Buy one. Take test in bathroom at grocery store. Positive. Emotional meltdown. Spend next three days weeping.

August 25, 2010: OB confirms "chemical pregnancy". Our baby is dead. Our first baby. Heart broken.

August 27, 2010: Both continually refer to baby as "he" and feel the need to name him. Choose the name Michael Christopher. I crochet him a teddy bear.

September 9, 2010: Doctor says we are okay to try again whenever we feel up to it. DH suggests we start trying, which is unusual, as I have always been the one asking when we can try. Several cycles of trying ensue.

December 4, 2010: AF arrives.

December 4 - 11, 2010: DH working overtime. No... "trying".

(December 10, 2010: BBT charting software "detects" ovulation.)

December 15 - 17, 2010: Lots of trying.

December 17, 2010: (Actual ovulation date) BBT charting software states ovulation detected on December 10th. Tell DH "Well, it's officially impossible to get pregnant this month." We drive 4 hours south to my parents' house to celebrate Christmas with my family. Find out my sister is pregnant. (They have been trying for over a year and have had 3 m/c) Excited, but still cry myself to sleep, as we have "failed" another cycle.

December 18, 2010: Mom asks if I'm sure we're not pregnant, as she has purchased some baby presents for Christmas "just in case". I say, "If I am, I'm like a day pregnant." Mom gives us baby presents anyways.

December 23 - 31, 2010: Tired. No, make that EXHAUSTED! Crampy. Irritable. (Complained to DH that my hair was "touching me") Hungry all the time. Too hot and too cold. Kinda nauseous. Positive that AF will be here any day now.

January 1, 2011: At in-laws for New Years dinner. Back hurts. Just want to sleep. Spend the day in father-in-law's heated massaging recliner chair. Think may be getting sick. Trying to be pleasant because they are nice people. Beginning to wonder if I'm dying or going crazy. Or pregnant.

January 2, 2011: Buy HPT around noon because AF still hasn't arrived and this is now 2 days longer than my longest cycle since September 2009. BFP!!! ECSTATIC!!! Bring test out to show DH and drop it twice between bathroom and living room because I'm shaking so hard. Laughing. Crying. Lots of hugs. Call parents.

January 4, 2011: While at work I develop stabbing pain in my left abdomen. Pain gets worse. Call OB. She recommends immediately going to ER as I may be having another m/c or possible ectopic. ER is 12 blocks from work.... Drive myself. (ER triage nurse tells me I'm crazy. lol) Blood work. Urinalysis. U/s of uterus, tubes, kidneys, bladder. Everything comes back normal. Blood in urine. Possible kidney stone. Sent home.

January 4 - 6, 2011: Pee in a cup through a filter to catch kidney stone. Nothing. Bah!

January 6, 2011 Back to ER for follow-up. Blood work, urinalysis, u/s of uterus, tubes, kidneys, bladder. Everything comes back normal. HcG has more than doubled in 48 hours. Dr confirms calcium carbonate (or something) in urine, indicating kidney stone or possible "kidney slush". Sent home.

January 17, 2011: Nausea hits. *gag*

January 22-23, 2011: All symptoms are gone except cramping, which is getting worse. No bleeding, but worrying about a missed miscarriage. Hopefully will have answers on Wednesday.

January 26, 2011: First prenatal visit!!! Everything looks good! Baby is measuring exactly the right size!!! Text u/s pictures to family. Around 9:30pm have first pregnancy puke... Ugh...

Last edited by Sushi_And_Sci-Fi; January 26th, 2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Update
January 19th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Mom2twolittlemen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Mom2twolittlemen Send a message via MSN to Mom2twolittlemen
Fun pregnancy journal! Sorry to hear about your pregnancy loss Each one is so difficult. But, I can't wait to watch you progress with this pregnancy

January 19th, 2011, 08:49 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Oooow kidney stones?! Yikes! Have you been able to pass it yet? I hope you're feeling ok!

Always missing my 4 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12, 11/27/14
January 23rd, 2011, 01:04 PM
*update*

January 26th, 2011, 09:21 PM
*update added*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search