Taking A Break From The DDC....I'm in a bad place =(

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Angel_Maker
www.icanmakeangels.blogspot.com

I'll be back, but I need to focus on me and Ally, and now I'm even MORE paranoid, and I'm scared that all that negative energy will flow into the DDC and this is a time of true bliss for everyone and I don't want to ruin it....
January 20th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry, Brandi! I wonder what's going on. I'm so, so sorry that someone is putting you through this.
January 20th, 2011, 06:57 PM
G8RGRL's Avatar Veteran
Take care of you and Ally. I'm so sorry. God bless and much love.

Last edited by G8RGRL; January 20th, 2011 at 07:06 PM.
January 20th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my goodness! Sweet Brandi, I am so incredibly sorry and mourning with you over this loss because that is what it is. I cannot believe that something like this has happened to you especially with after all you have gone through! What a horrible woman! Are they at least doing something to get your money back? I know that will never make up for what this has done to you and put you through. Is there anything that can be done?

Please know that I am thinking about you and praying HARD. I can't imagine the grief you're feeling. Definitely make sure to think about your sweet Ally as much as possible at this time. She needs protecting as well so stay healthy and make sure David and anyone else you have is taking care of you and her. I wish I was there to help you and hug you!

January 20th, 2011, 07:04 PM
snlemon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh that's just the suck end of a short stick. Geez. You'd think a girl could catch a break now and then. I'm so sorry....I can understand you must be going through a lot of weird emotions right now. Wasn't she getting prenatal care thru the prison system?
January 20th, 2011, 07:13 PM
tyggrlili25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to tyggrlili25 Send a message via Yahoo to tyggrlili25
*HUGE HUGS* we will miss you hon. You know im praying and keeping you and Ally in my thoughts sweety.

January 20th, 2011, 07:37 PM
jessicag's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Omg Brandi I am so sorry. I just read your blog and I am in total shock for you and in digust of someone who would lie about something so personal. You and your husband really do not deserve this, and I am so sorry you have to go through it. Take all the time you need to get back on track with you and Ally. I am just so sorry you have to grieve the loss of yet another child. Real or not real, you had a connection to Marleigh, she was your baby. And i cannot believe that someone took advantage of your want for a child simply for the reason she did.

My heart breaks for you and your husband in this incredibly shocking and difficult time. I will be praying for you and your family, I simply cannot believe that someone would do such a horrible thing to complete strangers.

If there is anything we can do to help, let us know But take all the time you need to get back in a better place. I cannot even begin to imagine how difficult this is for your family.

Thanks so much to Jaidynsmum for my adorable siggy

10-30-12

January 20th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Big Hugs to you. I'm so sorry you're going through this right now. You deserve nothing but complete blissful motherhood, least of all, more bumps in the road. Please take all the time you need and update us on you and Aaliyah whenever you're ready. Thinking of you!

Formerly known as "mommynina"

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!
January 20th, 2011, 07:40 PM
LuvMyFurbabies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to LuvMyFurbabies
I understand that you need to do what is best for you and your Ally. I am so sorry that you have to go through this right now. Especially at a time where you are supposed to be celebrating and enjoying your own pg. I hope that you are able to focus on Ally and know that she is real and she is here to stay! I really hope that you are able to get some answers and have some sort of resolution from this. I wish there was something I could do to take away your pain and help you through this but just know that all of us here support you and are here for you for when you are ready to return. You and David will be in my T&P's. May God carry you and comfort you through this difficult time right now. We will miss you very much.

*Mommy to Brendan with Two Angels Above*
~Momma to 8 Furbabies (4 cats & 4 dogs)~

January 20th, 2011, 07:49 PM
BlueEyes09's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Brandi, my heart hurts for you so bad right now. I understand your reason for needing a break, but remember you are always welcome here and you bring more joy to our group than you could ever imagine. I wish for nothing but the best for you, your DH and of course little Ally. Lots of love!

January 20th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Quisty's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so sorry Brandi. I wish I knew the right words to say, but I don't. Please remember this is a support board, good and bad. If you need to talk or vent, do it. Know that I'm praying for you right now.

January 20th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Peace.Love.Pepsi's Avatar Just another mommy
Big hugs, im so sorry, i hope you can get the whole story so at least you can have some closure on this sad sad situation.
January 20th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Savages_Wifey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Savages_Wifey Send a message via MSN to Savages_Wifey Send a message via Yahoo to Savages_Wifey
Brandi, This makes me want to cry for you! I am so sorry for your loss. That is just heart breaking and devastating. I hope they can do something to get you your money back but I wish even more that they could get you the past few months back. The months that you spent waiting, getting excited, and preparing. You are the very last person that needs something like this. You need do need to focus on you and ally and take all the time you need. We will welcome you with open arms back . I really hope that you are doing ok and that you are able to cope. You are most defiantly the strongest woman I have EVER met in my life. How is D handling everything? I am keeping you both in my prayers

January 20th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Veteran
I am so sorry How incredibly awful!! I hope that you are able to get some more information soon and find out what was really going on! In the meantime you just take care of yourself and Ally!
January 20th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Ashl3y
I'm so sorry hun. I cannot wait until June and you are holding your beautiful Ally in your arms. You so deserve to see the light at the end of the tunnel. ((HUGS))
January 20th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Kierasmom
OMG! I'm so sorry! Please stick around and vent to us. We're here for you.

Michael(17), Devon(15), Nico(10),
Kiera(9), Joshua(6), Isabel & Sebastian(5),
Halleigh(4),
Liam(3), Ronan(1)
January 20th, 2011, 09:07 PM
ashleyj88's Avatar Evelyn's Mommy
I am so, so sorry. What the heck is wrong with some people? Take all the time you need to focus on you and Ally. You really are an amazing strong woman.

January 20th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Jack is due 6.22.11!
I'm so sorry.

January 20th, 2011, 09:21 PM
beckiethedoula's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's impossible for me to imagine how you're feeling right now. Take your time, take care, and we'll be here waiting and thinking of you when you're ready to come back.

Much Love for you and yours,

-Beckie

January 20th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Oreobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Oreobaby
I am so sorry hun!! That is so heartbreaking!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search