BTDT - Diapers.com

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2011, 07:14 PM
Happy Mommy
have any o fyou used diapers.com for purchasing your diapers? I'm thinking they weren't around whne C was still in diapers, or if they were I just didn't know about it.

so those that have used it, would you recommend it? besides the ease of just ordering online, is there any pros? is it more or less spendy?

would you use it again?
January 22nd, 2011, 07:20 PM
shoppermom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have and I usually order from them when I am close to running out of BOTH diapers AND wipes. It is cheaper to buy them together because you get free 2 day shipping on orders over $49. If you order only 1 large item then you will end up paying close to that with shipping on the 1 item. They are very reliable on their delivery estimate as well. My deliveries have never been late.

If I only need 1 item than I usually just go to Costco and buy the big Bulk size.

ETA: I know they sell lots of other stuff besides diapers and wipes-----however those are the only things I have purchased on Diapers.com.

Thank you bokkechick for my beautiful siggy

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Last edited by shoppermom; January 22nd, 2011 at 07:31 PM.
January 22nd, 2011, 07:21 PM
thepinkleprechaun's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to thepinkleprechaun
I use Amazon.

You can get a free "amazon mom" membership so you get free 2 day shipping. The diapers are already discounted, but you can sign up for the subscription program, get them once a month, every 3 months, 6 months etc. And if you do that they are an extra 30% off!!! I get whole cases of Earth's Best organic and 7th generation biodegradable chlorine free and they're about $25 per CASE. That's how much you would spend on like one or two packs in the store. And did I mention the free two day shipping?

Oh and for any moms who end up using formula they do the same thing with that. You can even get the organic formula for super cheap!
January 22nd, 2011, 08:14 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
With Daniel I used BJ's brand diapers and never had a problem with leaks. We go shopping at BJ's about once per month so I'll just continue to use them.
January 22nd, 2011, 09:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love the convenience of diapers.com. It's hard to drag 3 kids to the store, so I've ordered diapers (both disposable and cloth), wipes, baby tub, shoes, pajamas, even a car seat. They have pretty good sales, coupon codes, and the free shipping is great. For me, with the free shipping and being tax free it works out to costing what I'd pay at Target. I have a discount code in my siggy if anyone wants to use it on their first order...you get a discount and I get a referral credit.

January 22nd, 2011, 09:46 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
*lurking* I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE diapers.com. They have great prices, and the 2-day shipping is awesome. I have purchased diapers, wipes, clothes, and tons of other baby stuff there, and it is so nice to not have to venture out during cold/flu season to buy these things.

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (5), Abigail (3) and George (3)

January 23rd, 2011, 04:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I second Amazon! Just get the Amazon Moms membership which is completely free, no obligations of any sort, no spam. You can set up automatic shipments with free shipping. It's the cheapest I have seen out there and you can get all sorts of things too, like food items, when your LO is ready for solids.

I would love to use them but they don't ship to an APO box
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
January 23rd, 2011, 04:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I've heard really good things about Amazon too. With Diapers.com, I signed up and I remember there was suppose to be a discount and the codes never worked, so I never bothered to order from them.

Expecting baby #4 in April - It's a BOY!

Two Little Monkies on Etsy
January 23rd, 2011, 06:33 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
amazon mom rocks!
January 23rd, 2011, 06:53 AM
Yeah...I was gonna say Diapers.com is good for ordering car seats and strollers and stuff but NO WAY are their diaper/wipe prices are cheaper than Amazon!
January 23rd, 2011, 07:07 AM
Happy Mommy
so I was lookiat amazon mom, and it looks like the free shipping is only 3 motnhs to start, then you "earn" more free months, but you can only get the free shipping (that is actually free) for 12 months... and to get the discount on the diaper prices I have to do auto ship...

am I missing something? I don't know that I want to set up an auto delivery, just go on and order when I need/want. and after the first 12 months then I have to pay for amazon prime to get the continued free shipping?
January 23rd, 2011, 07:12 AM
The diapers that you buy will keep you qualifying for free shipping

And all you have to do is sign up for the auto ship, but you can go in and choose the ship date any time you want! So choose every 6 months or whatever, and then just set up another shipment whenever you need it.

I'm not sure about the over 12 months thing, but even so you'd still get free super saver shipping.
January 23rd, 2011, 10:50 AM
Happy Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcgirl05 View Post
The diapers that you buy will keep you qualifying for free shipping

And all you have to do is sign up for the auto ship, but you can go in and choose the ship date any time you want! So choose every 6 months or whatever, and then just set up another shipment whenever you need it.

I'm not sure about the over 12 months thing, but even so you'd still get free super saver shipping.
AH! I didn't know about th esuper saver shipping.

okay that seems too easy. sign up for it and then change/cancel as needed. but way cheaper then diapers.com after a quick comparison.

Thanks!
January 23rd, 2011, 11:37 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I'm gonna have to check out amazon mom. I've never heard of it.
January 23rd, 2011, 11:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I signed up for the automatic shipment to get the extra discount, ordered 3 huge boxes of Huggies, and immediately canceled the automatic shipments. You can do it online super easy. Usually canceling any sort of subscription is a pita, but this was no hassle whatsoever. Just clicked cancel and that was it, still got the extra discount.
7 lbs 6 oz, 21 inches
January 23rd, 2011, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by **jessie** View Post
I signed up for the automatic shipment to get the extra discount, ordered 3 huge boxes of Huggies, and immediately canceled the automatic shipments. You can do it online super easy. Usually canceling any sort of subscription is a pita, but this was no hassle whatsoever. Just clicked cancel and that was it, still got the extra discount.
Yep, exactly! Just make sure you cancel or change the shipment date a few days before it's scheduled and you're good!
January 23rd, 2011, 01:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've never heard of this website and I had no idea amazon sold diapers and formula. This is great news to me since it seems like I'll be taking care of baby alone. Its good to know I'll be able to buy diapers and formula (if I decide to go that route) at a cheap price instead of going to Walmart.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search