Pink spotting???

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2011, 11:19 PM
singlesammy's Avatar Veteran
I'm spotting a little and it's light pink. A bit of cramping too. I'm wondering if this is normal or not??!
January 23rd, 2011, 02:17 AM
Veteran
Depends on who you talk to about it being "normal".
Best bet would be to rest, and call your Dr. in the AM. If you cant wait til the morning (totally understandable) you can always go to the ER, and see if they will do an U/S to check on everything.
Good Luck, and i hope everything is ok

Last edited by HawaiiMom; February 14th, 2011 at 01:45 AM.
January 23rd, 2011, 04:41 AM
TheTruthWillSetUFree
I had 4 heavy days or bright red bleeding and cramping with 3 of mine. I had 3 days of light pink spotting and cramping with another. They all turned out healthy. For me it's normal. I haven't had ANY spotting w/ this one unless what I thought was AF was spotting. I worry when I don't spot. Ha!

I would go in on Mon. unless the cramping is really bad. Then, I would go to ER today. Everyone is different but spotting/IB (implantation bleeding) is more common than most people think.

Hope you feel better soon!
January 23rd, 2011, 04:55 AM
Mom2twolittlemen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Mom2twolittlemen Send a message via MSN to Mom2twolittlemen
It must be scary seeing any type of spotting for all of you. I would just put your feet up, drink plenty of fluids, and call your OB and see what they advise. Please keep us posted on what happens!

January 23rd, 2011, 09:13 AM
Thank you, ladies! I went to bed and it just stopped on its own. I have had two other pregnancies but no spotting at all before. I appreciate the support I get here as i haven't told but a small handful of people.
January 23rd, 2011, 09:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have also had bleeding where it was ok, and where it was not. It can be "normal" but i would still give your OB a call. Ditto to the pp, drink lots of water and rest with you feet up. Glad to hear it stopped!

Thank you Sara (misfitinmn) for my awesome siggy!

January 23rd, 2011, 11:40 AM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I have always had spotting. If its just cervical spotting its probably nothing to worry about. Course you might not be able to know . I can tell but I have been through this enough to know. If its just light pink with tons of mucus it might seem like more than it really is. I agree with the other ladies that if you are concerned go to the ER or call the dr. Spotting early in pregnancy is fairly common. However it doesn't change how worriesome it can be. I hope it stays away and you won't have to worry anymore.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

January 23rd, 2011, 02:05 PM
I have taken three pregnancy tests so far this week and they are all only faint positive. I hope it isn't ectopic.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search