Anyone past the 12-week mark and feeling better?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2011, 04:37 AM
I now have a daughter!!!
So, is anyone past the 12-week mark and starting to feel better yet? I was 12 weeks yesterday. Am wondering if I can expect to start feeling human anytime soon?? I didn't feel this crappy with my other pregnancies

Thanks!

January 23rd, 2011, 04:48 AM
Super Mommy
Hi, I'm a lurker here (due July 25, but I'm expecting my baby to be a week late like my last one).

I didn't experience much morning sickness, but I have experienced pure exhaustion - and I've noticed in the last two weeks that my energy is starting to come back. I don't take naps anymore The weird thing is that I'm feeling a little more sick than I did in the 1st trimester. Not sure what thats about, But I'm very happy my energy is coming back.

Hang in there! Hopefully you start to feel better soon.

Thank you Misfitinmn for my signature!
January 23rd, 2011, 04:58 AM
tulipgen's Avatar Veteran
I'm a day shy of week 12 and I am feeling MUCH better already. Morning sickness is not as bad, i mean, I still get it but it's usually once a day and it only lasts for maybe 5 minutes. also, my food aversion (which was pizza and marinara sauce) is gone. I can stand the sight and smell of it now The "new" thing for me is that I'm starting to feel dizzy.

Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon

January 23rd, 2011, 05:24 AM
Happy Mommy
I was one that was off and on sick, but nothingbad, but SOOOOOOOO tired....

just before 12 weeks Is tarted feeling better. I'm still tired come bed time and pretty easy to fall asleep. but I feel human, I'm able to get up pretty easy, keep up with house work and all that again.
January 23rd, 2011, 05:55 AM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
Im still a little tired but not as bad. I can actually stay awake past 8pm now. My bb's are not as sore and m/s has eased alot. I still have waves of nausea but nothing like it was. I hope you feel better soon!
January 23rd, 2011, 06:09 AM
mafiamom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
it is hard to tell with me. my m/s was pretty mild from the start and i am not sure i am seeing any difference in it as of right now.

my boobs are STILL pretty sore so i will be happy when (if?) that goes away.

hope you start feeling better really soon
January 23rd, 2011, 06:25 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
still a little tired but WAY more energy and feeling great unless I eat something weird. love it! And the sex drive is kicking into overdrive
January 23rd, 2011, 06:38 AM
Kim
I'm feeling much better, but it freaks me out a little, lol. I'm tired and my boobs are still really sore. but, I'm rarely nauseous and I have more energy. This didn't happen with my last baby until 3-4 weeks later, so I'll take it! Anyone else noticing less CM now too? The last couple days I've noticed that it's slowed a lot.

January 23rd, 2011, 07:23 AM
*~ Joni ~*'s Avatar Jordana Jacoby & Jamason
I'm still really tired, but I chase 2 toddlers around all day

The sickness has definitely gotten better this week.
January 23rd, 2011, 07:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I started to get queasy again and sometimes it hits me full force, but I agree with everyone that I have more energy. I'm able to stay up a little bit later now as well as cleaning the house finally (I am just taking a JM break, lol).

January 23rd, 2011, 07:37 AM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just when I think "today's the day I'm not nauseated anymore!" I feel like crud. BUT I haven't thrown up in 9 DAYS!! YAY! Now if only I stop losing weight....the Dr. isn't too thrilled I'm down 23 pounds but I've been on 2 different kinds of anti-nausea stuff and it only does so much. Has anyone else lost a lot of weight?
January 23rd, 2011, 07:59 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm feeling much better and it started at about 10 weeks. Hope it clears up for you soon!
January 23rd, 2011, 10:31 AM
inlove08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The tiredness is a bit better. Not falling asleep at 5 pm. Nausea is "knock on wood" better. I still have to get up and have toast in the morning, but other than that I feel pretty good. Have bouts of nausea at night

Thank you Vicki.... for my beautiful siggie!!!
January 23rd, 2011, 11:07 AM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Nope, feel the same. I felt crappy until about 16wks with my last so I'm not expecting it to let up anytime soon.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
January 23rd, 2011, 11:57 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
The nausea is mostly gone. I still get a wave of it here and there, but for the most part I feel better. I'm still super exhausted most of the time, though.
January 23rd, 2011, 02:12 PM
angel_www23's Avatar Veteran
Im almost 14 weeks .. I havent had no m/s, my breasts aren't tender ( just my nipples are sore when being touched, etc ) but they do get tingly every so often, I havent felt the need to eat everything in sight yet LoLLL, etc

So if it wasnt for me missing my period, and getting a BFP than I wouldnt have known I was pregnant, and even up until my first ultrasound that I just recently had I was still kind of unsure that I was pregnant just because of really not having any to barely any symptoms.

THANK YOU marriedc for the AMAZING siggy

January 23rd, 2011, 02:16 PM
Kimber77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Kimber77
Starting to feel alot better. Have a little more energy and not as sick throughout the day. I'm sure it'll start easing up soon.

Big brother Gage welcomes Karli Elizabeth 7 lbs 14 oz 20 inches on 8/1/11

January 23rd, 2011, 02:33 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
my nausea and aversions disappeared at 10w3d, and I've been feeling super great since then. Four days ago the sore bbs returned, the fatigue, I'm hungry again, insomnia's back, and I've grown another two pant sizes I think, but otherwise feeling good, 12 weeks tomorrow

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search