Am I the only one....

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Who feels WAY too pregnant right about now?!?!

I just waddled out of bed this morning cause my hips/legs felt so messed up... Any time I sit circulation seems to be cut from my legs within 15 minutes... I have to change positions a million times in bed b/c the same thing happens, I like I have bad circulation and my hand/leg/foot/whatever is getting numb... My neck hurts, my back hurts...

W. T. F.

What's going to happen when I'm 8 and 9 months pregnant?!@?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Anyone already feeling like this??? It's driving me crazy that I can't just sit in one position for longer than 20 minutes!!!

January 24th, 2011, 09:03 AM
~Justine~'s Avatar Super Mommy
I am right there with you! I feel like I am already 9 months pregnant.

In the last little while my legs give out on me, I waddle everywhere I go, and sleep I am starting to already wonder what that stuff is lol.

I am getting so big already it is crazy, I am scared to death to see what I am going to be like in the next few months.

Thank you to Mistyx6 for my siggy!

January 24th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Super Mommy
That happens to me while sleeping... I have to switch sides, but then my mind wakes me up and is like "get back on your left side!!!!"

January 24th, 2011, 09:22 AM
mishymama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've definitely got the legs losing circulation thing. I've also got some major stuff going on pelvically speaking. I had that pelvic separation thing with my last pregnancy and ended up on crutches and was almost unable to walk. It's already starting this time around. I'm kind of scared, cause it's bad already and I'm not even half way. No idea how things will be by the end of things this time.
January 24th, 2011, 09:31 AM
Veteran
Oh thank God. I was feeling pretty scared about everything. I'm waddling and the circulation thing scares me like crazy.... I'm already huge.

Next weekend we are going 3 hours away and I know I'm going to be carting my snoogle with me.
January 24th, 2011, 09:42 AM
CherishC's Avatar Super Mommy
I really don't notice any difference because I've always had bone problems, from my fibromyalgia to my bones dislocating.

January 24th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well at least I'm not alone!

Honestly the worse part is my legs :S I just keep loosing circulation in any and EVERY position I try and it;s driving me crazy... It's gotten like this withing the last week...

Also my hips... I couldn't even bend over this morning...

Terrified of how much worse it will get

January 24th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Austinsmama2007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes! I am starting to feel like I did in the last 4 weeks of pregnancy!! My stomach hurts, I can't get out of bed as fast. My hips hurt, my legs hurt, heck my whole body hurts. It's hard to put on shoes, and a little exercise has me wiped out completely. I really don't know what to expect towards the end this time. Ugh!

January 24th, 2011, 10:14 AM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
Yes... it I feel this yucky now... how am I gonna feel later

January 25th, 2011, 01:26 PM
I thought i was going crazy! I feel huge, but have lost some weight, feel like I am waddling. Some nights when I lay down, my lower back just spasms. I can't imagine what it will be like 6 months from now.
January 25th, 2011, 02:45 PM
jbrezy's Avatar Jessi
me too! I feel so huge and I am only 16 weeks!

Thank you Tasha_mae for my amazing siggy!

January 25th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been having problems with my sciatic nerve, so I can't imagine what it's going to be like in a couple of months.

DD Brooklynn 8-4-01
DD Libby 6-18-04
DS Gavin 8-20-08
DS Carter born still 3-2-11 (20 weeks)
It's a GIRL!!! EDD 3-6-12

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 25th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Zachary'smommy's Avatar Veteran
Compared to how I was feeling last pregnancy, I feel like crap. I feel heavy like I can barely move. I've only gained about 8 pounds, but I swear that it's been twenty because my boobs ache, my hips feel like they are splitting open and my crotch feels heavy, like I'm holding a watermelon in my vagina. Sorry, I guess TMI.
January 25th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Things are happening for me this pregnancy much quicker, I think I say to my DH at least three times a week "Didn't this happen later in my last pregnancy?" And his answer is always well this is a different pregnancy. Men. Also it doesn't help that I am huge.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search