Peeing constantly now!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2011, 01:42 PM
jumpinginpuddles's Avatar Super Mommy
It's really weird, I never had frequent urination with my other kids' pregnancies in the first trimester but I am bigtime with this LO! I had my first 2 A.M. pee last night even. I just feel SO much pressure/heaviness going on down there and I know that's why my bladder is being affected. But it doesn't make sense why I wouldn't have had this with my other 2 (I only had to go a lot when I was close to my due dates). I should mention that I'm not having any pain or discomfort.

My ds says (and not because of the peeing!) that he thinks I'm p/g with twins.

Anyone else seeing WAY too much of the ladies' room? LOL

My Blog
And always remembering our angel babies: 2002, 2006, and 2008
January 24th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Veteran
I was just commenting to my husband the other night that if I am peeing this much now, I was never going to get anything done without wearing depends later on.....

Last edited by HawaiiMom; January 24th, 2011 at 01:49 PM. Reason: removing wrong smilie
January 24th, 2011, 01:49 PM
FLAteacher's Avatar Loving the New Mommy Life
I have been peeing TOO much. That was my symptom of being preggers.
I have been peeing like crazy for about 2 weeks now. Ugh!

RIP Sadie

Please "Like" this page on Facebook if you ZUMBA
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zumba-...64079496963500

January 24th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Mom2twolittlemen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Mom2twolittlemen Send a message via MSN to Mom2twolittlemen
Yes.... all the time . Maybe your future u/s will show TWINS . The suspense!!!

But, on Friday I noticed a sudden increase in peeing. I think I may have a *uti* brewing. I can remember with DS that when my UTI's started I would get frequency more than I already had.. if that makes sense . So, if you do notice a quick change that is always a possibility. I have been downing cranberry juice yesterday and today hoping to decrease the ladies room visits . And in pregnanc you don't get the usual bladder pain and discomfort.. so strange!

January 24th, 2011, 03:38 PM
EricaLee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yup just started today! It starts to hurt if I don't go!!!

Big time thanks to jmmysterymaker for my WONDERFUL siggie!

January 24th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'll be 6 weeks along tomorrow and have been going like crazy for the past week! I have a small bladder though - I peed often b4 prego but now it about every hour to hour 1/2 - it's crazy!
January 25th, 2011, 09:49 AM
Super Mommy
I've actually noted a decrease in how many trips I'm making to the bathroom. I thought maybe I was dehydrated with all the other body changes going on, but I've cut out coffee because I can't seem to stomach it and I've cut way back on pops too. I'm drinking more water, juice and milk than I ever did before I was pregnant but I'll go quite awhile and realize I haven't been to the bathroom in a long time. Anybody else have this same kind of thing?
January 25th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by momie2b9-20-11 View Post
I'll be 6 weeks along tomorrow and have been going like crazy for the past week! I have a small bladder though - I peed often b4 prego but now it about every hour to hour 1/2 - it's crazy!
EXACT same story here. I peed all the time before anyway, now I'm just going absolutely crazy! Irritating and inconvenient!

January 25th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Veteran
I pee often. The only time that I hate peeing is at 3am!! Every morning. OMG! Then it takes me so long to go back to sleep because I feel like vomiting. It sucks!

January 25th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Mom2twolittlemen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Mom2twolittlemen Send a message via MSN to Mom2twolittlemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by erica83 View Post
I pee often. The only time that I hate peeing is at 3am!! Every morning. OMG! Then it takes me so long to go back to sleep because I feel like vomiting. It sucks!
been doing this at 445 am every day on the dot. Even the feeling like vomiting part

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search