So frustrated...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2011, 04:52 AM
Super Mommy
I can't sleep worth a hoot these days.

Last night, I fell asleep a little after 11... and I began tossing and turning around 545... It's annoying because I know it's going to be hard for me to nap once it's all bright in the house!!

I know I need a new mattress because this one is just too firm, and it's hard for me to sleep on my left side the majority of the time, tho I'm trying! I feel like it goes numb after a while, and then it hurts when I turn over

Ugh.. I just want some good sleep.

January 25th, 2011, 04:56 AM
~Justine~'s Avatar Super Mommy
I have been having trouble sleeping the last few nights as well, I cant seem to get comfy, and then once I do it is only for a little while then I am up and down all night. I thought at first it was cause I was still having my nap during the day so I tryed to cut the nap out but that just made it worse caues then come the next morning with no sleep I was super cranky.

Hopefully we can get some sleep soon.

Thank you to Mistyx6 for my siggy!

January 25th, 2011, 05:21 AM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
I have issues too!! And we have a pillow top mattress! My only solution when I was pregnant with Zoie was to get a temporary camping or air mattress. It was like sleep heaven after that!
January 25th, 2011, 05:25 AM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
What about sleeping on your back? That's how I end up most nights.

January 25th, 2011, 05:34 AM
Tippy's Avatar ♥ So Blessed ♥
Ugh.... you have my sympathies as well. I'm working a lot (6 days a week) and know that doesn't help. Usually by 8pm I am dozing off on the couch. Fall asleep for about an hour or so, then we'll head up to bed around 10-11pm. There have been some nights that I'm not falling asleep until 2-3am and up for the day at 5am. Tossing and turning every night. We also have a firm mattress and bought a fluffy mattress pad that makes it more comfortable, but not helping with me sleeping the night. I also can't sleep on my back. My lower back feels like it's locking up if I do.

Hopefully, we all start getting some sleep soon, since this summer we'll have a good reason to be up all night!

Wife & Mom to 4
Gestational Surrogate to Siblings ~ Sarah 12/04 & Ryan 1/06
Donor Embryo Recipient ~ 10/06 (m/c @ 13w & 2 chemicals)
Tubal Reversal Surgery ~ 11/07
Angels in Heaven ~ 5/07, 11/08, 6/09, 3/10 & 8/10
Failed Adoption ~ 2/09-10/09
Failed attempts w/a Traditional Surrogate ~ 12/09-6/10

♥ Our little miracle has arrived ♥
7/18/11 - 11:15pm - 9lbs. 2 ozs - 22.25 inches long

January 25th, 2011, 05:39 AM
casiecole's Avatar Regular
i cant sleep a full night either...i wake up to pee but then i toss and turn and cant get comfy to fall back asleep...then my husband always says he needs a good sleep like its my fault he dont sleep good

January 25th, 2011, 07:56 AM
angel_www23's Avatar Veteran
I cant sleep a full night either. Either Im thirsty, have to pee, cant sleep, or just tossing and turning and yet Ive got a 6-8month old pillow top mattress. And I cant sleep/lay on my back, well I can but for very short periods of time before my back starts hurting, so good thing Im a side sleeper

THANK YOU marriedc for the AMAZING siggy

January 25th, 2011, 08:05 AM
mi5kidzmom's Avatar Veteran
What about getting a pillow top? We have a tempur-pedic bed but I know they sell tempur pillow tops.

Married to the LOVE OF MY LIFE and SOULMATE!!
Proud SAHM to Ariel 12, Sebastian 11, Paul 5, Bryannah 4, and #5 Maverick on the way!
January 25th, 2011, 08:46 AM
Veteran
I guess you're not alone! I can't sleep either...I just figure it's just getting me ready for the sleepless nights to come (although it sure would be nice to sleep well this last 4 1/2 months--but I guess that's not happening!)
January 25th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Super Mommy
Yeah, I know... I really need to get a pillow top... I had one, and then I moved and it got lost along the way... LONG STORY....

Actually, I think it's at my grandparents... I'll have to see about it

January 25th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Jessie0505's Avatar Finally a Mommy!
Me either! i try soo hard to stay on my left side..its hard..i love to sleep on my back..but ive been getting such back pain...it sux! Just think though..it will all be worth it!! HUGS!! hope you get a good nights sleep soon!

Thank You Jaidynsmum for my awesome perfect siggy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search