How much water are you drinking...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Mom2twolittlemen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Mom2twolittlemen Send a message via MSN to Mom2twolittlemen
these days?

The more nauseated I get, the harder it is to drink water. I am still pushing 2.5L down knowing it is so important to drink at least while I can....

January 26th, 2011, 01:19 PM
*KaraBeth*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not. Enough. I need to make a conscience effort to up it quite a bit.

January 26th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Super Mommy
Not enough. I've been trying to mix in juices too, because water just doesn't hit the spot.

January 26th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Super Mommy
NOT ENOUGH...I honestly do not remember the last time I drank water. I know that is so bad, but I am so sick and that is the last thing I want to drink.

Thank you tasha_mae for my beautiful siggie =)
January 26th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Super Mommy
I'm trying to drink more water (and juice & milk too) and I've eliminated coffee because although I'm a former caffeine junkie, it is the last thing I want when I'm feeling so nauseous and I cut way, way back on the pop. But I still feel like there's a decrease in the number of times I'm going to the bathroom, when there should be an increase right now. It's hard because like many pp mentioned, water does not sound all that appealing right now and I already feel like I'm drinking a ton more than usual as it is!
January 26th, 2011, 02:02 PM
JessP's Avatar Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
I do good some days and bad others. Today it seems to upset my system more than help it so I have been drinking more sprite. Hopefully tonight I can get some more water down.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/

January 26th, 2011, 02:09 PM
MsSilverSpec's Avatar Mama of 2 <3
Slacking lately, only because I am so picky with everything right now. Ive been drinking vitamin waters, those organic juices, and Ill swig some water throughout the day.

2nd trimester itll be easier!!
January 26th, 2011, 02:11 PM
BeachMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Last week I was doing awesome! This week though, not so much. Today I've had 20 oz of just water but also had a cherry limeade from sonic and a caffeine free dr. pepper.

January 26th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Super Mommy
I am only drinking about 20oz a day, but I am already peeing so much if I drink more I will have to move into the bathroom! lol

January 26th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Leogirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No where near as much as I normally do. I can take a sip of water right now and throw up.I've been doing alot of juice and lemonade.

January 26th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to beesgirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamareising View Post
Not. Enough. I need to make a conscience effort to up it quite a bit.
This. The more sick I feel the less I can drink. I feel like it just sits and is sloshy. I really need to up it.
January 26th, 2011, 06:25 PM
FLAteacher's Avatar Loving the Toddler Life
Quote:
Originally Posted by day_dreamer2010 View Post
I am only drinking about 20oz a day, but I am already peeing so much if I drink more I will have to move into the bathroom! lol
You and I think a like.

January 26th, 2011, 06:43 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
LOL I will have to move into the bathroom too. I'm drinking about 30 oz of water (although it's mixed with Crystal Lite).

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
January 26th, 2011, 08:57 PM
bajars2531's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
water actually makes me feel better...I drink so much I feel like I could float away. I am soooo thirsty. I wake up at night and drink a glass of water I put by my bed, and get another one first thing in the AM...even if I feel sick. I can't get enough. I have also taken a liking to grape juice suddenly. Weird, I rarely drink any juice or other sugary things.
January 27th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Veteran
I was a caffeine junkie before I found out I was pregnant. As soon as I found out though I started drinking water. However, once the sickness kicked in, water was just not enough. I actually have a few sips of caffeine in the AM to help with the sickness and continue the day with water. I'm like greeneyes, I am not going to the bathroom as much as I thought I would.
January 27th, 2011, 09:37 AM
My3Boys64's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am not keeping track but water mixed with a tiny bit of juice is all I drink besides a glass of milk. It does suck when you are sick though - on really bad days I drink Gingerale once in a while when I cannot stomach water

Danielle - Mama to William 02-05-08, Jackson 11-20-09 & Mason 09-08-11.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search