Hate to complain.....BUT.....Backs, Boobs & Head?...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok ladies, can't handle anymore...I need to at least know I am not alone on this....I seem to be one of the women that is blessed by no m/s (sorry to those of you that have it!!) HOWEVER!!! I seem to be instead plagued with backache, sore boobs and constant headaches!!!.... if it isn't one of them its ALL of them!! I swear I am only ten weeks in and I can't imagine how it will feel in a few months.....ok ok......can you tell I am a rookie at this? LOL!!!

nothing is MAJOR pain its just constant!!!! I don't know why they say Tylenol is safe for pregnancy doesn't work anyways.....so why even take it!!! I hate to complain could be much worse but it makes you really cranky to be uncomfortable all day long!!! Anyone else in same boat?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

January 26th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I have started getting a lot of headaches lately, and right now my lower back is killing me. I feel your pain. (literally?) I hate tylenol too.

January 26th, 2011, 04:47 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Tylenol is USELESS! I feel your pain as well. Today is day 12 of this headache that just wont quit! Sore back~check Sore boobs~ check Nausea all day~ check
Come on 12 weeks! I need some relief!

[/url
January 26th, 2011, 04:59 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Tylenol does absolutely nothing for me. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I have Fibromyalgia, so I can sympathize to a certain degree. I get hip pain and leg and shoulder pain from time to time. Mostly it's my hips and mostly at night when I'm trying to get comfortable in bed.

I hope the second trimester is better for you!
January 26th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My back is constantly hurting.
January 26th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I already have a bad back in general,so I feel your pain. Luckily no headaches and I try not to take pain meds normally anyway, so I don't know if I'd take something unless I was really in pain!
January 26th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have had ongoing headaches for a week and a half now. Every. Single. Day. Naps, yoga, and staying hydrated seems to help, but some days just....bleh.
My boobs aren't even CLOSE to as bad as they were with my son. I couldn't stand it with him, every little thing I did killed me they were so tender.
Thankfully no back pain for me yet! I spent years going to a chiropractor and massage therapist for bad back pain and now I'm armed with stretches and yoga moves that help prevent it. Too bad my ab muscles will start going to heck any time now, then the back pain will set in.

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

January 26th, 2011, 05:42 PM
thepinkleprechaun's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to thepinkleprechaun
I like the Tylenol extra strength rapid release gel caps, they actually seem to work.

Idk, my whole body hurts right now, I have a horrible cold AND I'm nauseous.
January 26th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I can sympathize too, my boobs, back and hips have been hurting me almost everyday and sciatica kicked in tonight which I know I can't really do anything about I don't have a lot of headaches, but I've had one the past few days. I usually take ibuprofen though and to be honest, I keep forgetting to take Tylenol instead. At least ibuprofen gives me some relief though!

Expecting baby #4 in April - It's a BOY!

Two Little Monkies on Etsy
January 26th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
No back pain but I definitely have the sore boobs and headaches, and add all day nausea to that list. The thing that is really killing me though is the strong metallic taste in my mouth that WILL NOT go away!!! Its driving me crazy and tends to make the nausea worse. Sometimes I just want to cry I'm so miserable. LOL
January 26th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You ladies are AWESOME.......REALLY!!!.....I feel so bad telling my husband.....he has severe chronic back pain....so I don't like to complain about small aches and pains that seem like NOTHING compared to what he goes through.....BUT this stinks having all this at ten weeks!!! THANKS for the support and listening!!

January 26th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Have you tried chiropractic care?
I have one that is certified in pre-natal. Often headaches start from a misaligned spine. Which is very common in pregnant women since our pelvis is moving a lot.
January 27th, 2011, 04:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
UGH....I know I should try a chiropractor....my husband has always gone for his bad back....To be honest...they FREAK me OUT!! I just can't imagine relaxing while he does his thing....I KNOW I would tense up and then I am afraid he would break something b/c I am so tense!!!!! I am a BABY!!!

January 27th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Happy Mommy
heating pads, they seem to at least take the edge off...
January 27th, 2011, 09:24 AM
angel_www23's Avatar Veteran
I haven't had no m/s yet ** knock on wood **, my back really only hurts right now if I lay on it to long or if Im standing for periods at a time, my breasts they aren't sore or tender except for the nipples, headaches Ive been getting them more so lately than before but they only last an hour or two and than it comes back a couple hours later but still its very uncomfortable.

As for a heating pad, I had to purchase one when I thought I was pregnant, because my hips and back were killing me, they hurt sooooo much .. The heating pad did wonders LoLLLL

THANK YOU marriedc for the AMAZING siggy

January 27th, 2011, 11:08 AM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Morning sickness, almost constant headaches, butt hurts, back is starting to hurt if I stand or walk for a long time, but my boobs are starting to hurt less.

My doctor told me I could take Advil until the 3rd trimester then I have to give it up.

January 27th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccaroline View Post

My doctor told me I could take Advil until the 3rd trimester then I have to give it up.
I'm surprised the doc ok'd advil. I read ibuprofen ,which is what advil is, is not good for the baby. I do love to take advil b/c tylenol does squat for me.

As for the aches and pains. Luckily no back pain and very little headaches. Boob pain yes. Hubby can't understand just how bad it hurts and why i won't let him near them. I've just been miserable for about month now. with nausea etc. And i have a hip issue and that is really acting up again. so guess we're all in the same boat.
January 27th, 2011, 11:32 AM
expecting2011mama's Avatar Super Mommy
I have all that to sweetie, and this is my second my first was no problems easy to where i forgot sometimes i was pregnant this one OMG i have everything from sickness to head, back and boob problems.. Hang in there your not alone

January 27th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by expecting2011mama View Post
I have all that to sweetie, and this is my second my first was no problems easy to where i forgot sometimes i was pregnant this one OMG i have everything from sickness to head, back and boob problems.. Hang in there your not alone
OOH this is the same for me. My first 2 were so easy. This one I'm a complete mess with so many pregnancy symptoms.
January 27th, 2011, 11:42 AM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
[quote=jdt;22881247]I'm surprised the doc ok'd advil. I read ibuprofen ,which is what advil is, is not good for the baby. I do love to take advil b/c tylenol does squat for me. [quote]

According to my doctor, ibuprofen (Advil, Mortrin, etc) is only really bad for the baby in the 3rd trimester, up until then it has very little to no effect on baby. She has also given me a dosage to take that is way above what is listed on the bottle. Granted, my high doasage is not for everyone, but is a trade off for me since I can't take my prescription for migraines while pregnant. This is my 3rd pregnancy taking ibuprofen right until the 3rd trimester with no problems at all.

FYI, if you to to the hospital with a presistant headache or migraine during pregnancy they pump you full of ibuprofen via IV.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search