Smells UGH

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Dixana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
EVERYTHING stinks to me right now BLEH. My body wash, laundry soap, lots of foods. I almost threw up this morning changing my son, and when my cat uses the litter box I spray Febreeze everywhere and go to another level of the house.
Does anyone else have an ultra sensitive nose right now? I swear I can smell like a bloodhound GAH!

Thanks to the awesome Rachel for my siggy!

January 26th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yup I'm right there with you. Most foods smell disgusting to me. Especially chicken. Ughh! The smell of my perfume, which I used to love, makes me nauseous. So I've stopped wearing it because I can't stand to smell it. :/
January 26th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Brennaluet's Avatar Super Mommy
I can actually smell, which to me means yes I am super sensitive to smells, lol. I usually can't smell anything (a blessing for when DH's farts).

January 27th, 2011, 06:29 AM
I now have a daughter!!!
I hear you. I almost wish my nose would quit working!! Even when one of my boys come to me, sometimes if I can even smell their breath mildly, it makes me sick!

January 27th, 2011, 06:43 AM
BaconsMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes and it's horrible. All I can think is when will this super sense end?!
January 27th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Veteran
So sensitive. My man was doing something three rooms down and I guessed what he was doing. He was completely blown away. I have serious sinus issues and my smeller is usually defective.

I had to throw away a vile of perfume when we traveled last weekend. It was making me barfy.

I thought my nausea was done, but the doctor put me on progesterone and it's back with a VENGEANCE!!!
January 27th, 2011, 06:47 AM
erjo's Avatar Veteran
I call it SuperNose.

SuperNose thinks my deodorant smells weird, even though I've been wearing the same kind for literally years.

[/CENTER]
January 27th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Happy Mommy
nto to bad all the time, but I pick up something and it usually isn't something I wanna smell. like the chick cleanin her desk at work the other day, the 409 was allI coudl smell. yuck!
January 27th, 2011, 07:06 AM
Moldovandish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Me too... Farts and stinky breath are the worst to me, so it's hard to be around DD and DH sometimes LOL

Baby Caleb - born on Sept. 15, 11.31 pm, 8 lb. 15 oz.
January 27th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate this. Dishes, laundry, the apartment hallway.
January 27th, 2011, 08:42 AM
Lady Anna's Avatar Veteran
Yep, I had a very sensitive nose before I got pregnant and my family loved to tease me about it. Well, right now it's a million times worse. Seems like every odor, good or bad, has been magnified x 1,000! Even things that used to smell good to me are so strong now that I can't stand them! The smell of food cooking has been particularly gagging to me. I feel like I could be a bomb-sniffing dog right now. :-D

January 27th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh yes. I've thrown up or had horrible gagging fits in Wal-Mart almost every weekend when we do our weekly shopping. I pinch my nose every time I go into the restrooms at school. Then for some reason it's even worse if I SEE something gross in or around the toilet, too. I've thrown up in the trash can twice because I was too grossed out to vomit in the toilet.

I gag when I walk passed the restroom at home after boyfriend "goes". But then when he sprays the spray...I gag then, too. I threw up after my dog got in my face. The list goes on and on...LOL

January 27th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm being made of fun of by my hubby and friend b/c of my super sensitive nose. I can't stand the smell of any of the bath and body works items. My daughter loves to use the anti bacterial stuff and it i go into gagging fits whenever she uses.

Certain foods also cause me to gag. The cat box smell also almost kills me. It's starting to drive me insance b/c nothing smells good right now. I'm tired of gagging and dry heaving too.
January 27th, 2011, 10:55 AM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep, everything, even things I can't identify. I'm getting tired of it.

January 27th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Yep!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search