Time!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2011, 04:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to laceymm888
I'm 7w today and I was 3w5d when I got my first BFP and I will say that the past 3.5 weeks have gone by fast! It doesn't seem like it's been that long. I hope the rest of it flies by like this but I'm thinking not when I start getting uncomfortable lol.

Ridley Matthew: Born August 23, 2011 weighing 6 pounds 5 oz and 19.5 inches long

January 27th, 2011, 04:55 AM
2nd_Peanut_on_Board's Avatar Super Momma
I'm already uncomfortable haha but I'm with you on the last few weeks do seem to have gone quite quickly

January 27th, 2011, 04:58 AM
jumpinginpuddles's Avatar Super Mommy
Congrats on being 7w! I didn't find out until I was 6.5 weeks (because of previous m/c's, I like to wait to test) so I'm still in shock that I'm already 8.5 weeks and I can go to the doctor soon! Yay!

Glad you've yet to be too uncomfortable. Hope that continues for you!

My Blog
And always remembering our angel babies: 2002, 2006, and 2008
January 27th, 2011, 05:15 AM
Mom2twolittlemen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Mom2twolittlemen Send a message via MSN to Mom2twolittlemen
I found out over two weeks and two days ago. It has gone by so much fast than with my son's pregnancy.... I felt like each day crept by. Having a toddler to chase around keeps it going by a lot quicker. Congrats on hitting SEVEN WEEKS!!!!

January 27th, 2011, 07:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so glad it's going fast for you! I feel like this first trimester is crawling but I know it's because I feel so terrible and I don't get to the doctor for my first appointment until I'm almost 13 weeks. It'll speed up for me once I hit the second trimester.

January 27th, 2011, 08:40 AM
AmandaScarlett's Avatar Veteran
I'm 7 weeks today too! Congrats! I just want the time to fly right to 12 weeks. I am dying to tell everyone and feel more comfortable.

January 27th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinnmt View Post
I'm so glad it's going fast for you! I feel like this first trimester is crawling but I know it's because I feel so terrible and I don't get to the doctor for my first appointment until I'm almost 13 weeks. It'll speed up for me once I hit the second trimester.
I feel like it's crawling for me too just because I feel so sick and don't have my first appt until the 11th. Ugh! I'm so nauseous and just trying to get through my fatigue and it's to the point that every day feels like a battle (a looooong battle). I told my DH if I could just stop the world and take a nap, I think it would make a world of difference. But that's not gonna happen- the world just keeps going and I have to act like everything's fine (Oh yeah, I'll help with that... Sure, we'll be at this event) lol when I'm really thinking, "I just want to be a lazy bum on the couch!! So yeah, I can't wait for that energy boost in the 2nd trimester! But hey, I know I have nothing to complain about compared to the BTDT moms- I commend you for being able to parent young kiddos while battling m/s! I don't know how you do it.... let alone how I'm going to do it someday!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search