Birth Art #5

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
"DOOR TO BIRTH: If there were a secret door to birth, to giving birth, what would it look like? What's behind, around, or in front of it? Is anyone in the picture?"

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

January 27th, 2011, 07:28 PM
toasty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hmm. this is hard. i shouldnt overthink this one. I should just start drawing and see what i come up with!

The power and intensity of your contractions cannot be stronger than you, because it is you~ Unknown ~

January 28th, 2011, 03:30 PM
okay, i was fast on this one! I just hopped to it this afternoon and im so happy with it!

Here are my doors to birth.

There are two doors. The far door has many paths from many directions leading to it so its easy to get to, but once you arrive at the door you see its cold, unwelcoming, and is concrete and sterile, its probably also a heavy door that is very hard to open, possibly even locked, yes, its locked and you actually need someone to open it for you. There is a tiny window but most people actually cant even see through the window since they are too short, and its tinted. Nobody really knows what's on the other side, until they go through. The door is a little risky that way.

The other door is a large, warm wooden door, with a really big window. If you look inside the window you see the warmth of the sun and a nice warm water pool, and happy families on the other side of the door. The door has one path but its a nice path. Once you get to the door its easy to see that it is still big and heavy, possibly heavier than the other door because its so large, but its not locked and the window keeps people motivated while they work to open it. Ivy grows all around the door because the door is in a place that nurtures life and helps things grow and thrive.

Nothing grows near the other door!

The power and intensity of your contractions cannot be stronger than you, because it is you~ Unknown ~

January 31st, 2011, 07:07 PM
Oh my goodness, Amanda, that is so awesome! You are incredibly insightful!!! I LOVE it!!!!

Once again, I'm embarrassed to post mine, lol!

BTW, I saw that you had posted in this thread but I didn't want to look at it until after I finished mine...

Can you read this? If not, I can post it in 2 parts.

See my growing belly!

February 1st, 2011, 01:21 PM
Tiffany you are so silly to feel embarassed, its fabulous! I love how you took into account the baby's perspective, i never thought of that at all, see how self-absorbed i am, LOL! Yours is beeeautiful!

February 5th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Thank you! You are so kind, to say the least...

See my growing belly!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search