Holy Cow...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Super Mommy
I was talking with my boss the other day (he was asking about when I was starting leave, which I was like I have plenty of time) and realized that technically, not that I want/nor think my little one will be too early, but realistically those that are due the first week of June (i'm the 8th so I count it as the first week) are seriously at a point where we are less than four months away... like just over 15 weeks and they are considered born at full-term (37 weeks)! Wow... It seemed like I had so long until I looked at it like that!
January 28th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know, I was looking at my ticker and realized that in one month I will be in the double digits for the countdown to my due date. This is going by way too quickly, especially since this is my second and DH and I only want to be a family of 4, so this will be my last pregnancy.

January 28th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I can't believe how quickly it's going by either!!

January 28th, 2011, 12:21 PM
Melliesbelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Agreed! I can't believe how much time has gone by! But then, it seems like as soon as I got to my 19th week, time has slooooooowed.

SO to Brian
Mommy to Liam, and Gage!

January 28th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Tree_Love's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It was a shock when I realized I was half finished. Like oh my! It's shorter rather than longer now! I need to get busy!

Elan Dakota 7/28/2012
Paxx Tarlow & Sage Finley 10/20/2012
Rhys Caelan 5/3/2013

January 28th, 2011, 02:28 PM
kamiyu910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kamiyu910
We keep putting stuff off, and I've been having the strange realization that yeah, I don't actually have that much time. The nursery still needs painting and organizing and there's so much in there that needs to come out!
lol
January 28th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I disagree ladies. It sounds like FOREVER to me I feel huge already and when I look at the calendar and go "Oh my gosh I still have 4 months to go" I want to cry. Seriously 4 more months of not sleeping, not breathing well, not walking well, and not eating well. Sheesh. BRING ON THE BABY!!! I want her to stay in there as long as she needs, I just wish time would speed up a little.
Guess I'm the oddball out LOL
January 28th, 2011, 09:44 PM
mami2three, I feel the same way.....when I think of doing this for another 15-16 weeks....I'm like, "really?" And then when I realize that it's just going to get harder and MORE UNCOMFORTABLE.....yea, I feel like crying. I want healthy babies, don't get me wrong-I will be doing everything I can to keep these girls cooking until mid-May at least....but it feels like it's a LOOOOONG way off.....
January 29th, 2011, 01:01 AM
itsmemaggi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to itsmemaggi Send a message via MSN to itsmemaggi
This pregnancy is going way faster than my first one did. Maybe it's because this time I was pregnant through Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. The holidays really help speed things along; for me, anyway.

Thank you,
PinkCuppycakeSprinkles, for my beautiful siggy!!

January 29th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
This is flying for me! I was just looking at my calendar the other day, and I saw that I will be full-term on May 11th. That is only 3 1/2 months or so!!

January 29th, 2011, 04:59 PM
LuvMyFurbabies's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to LuvMyFurbabies
Yeah it feels like since I hit the halfway mark I can't believe how close I am. I guess b/c the 1st 20 wks went by so fast probably from the holidays. I just keep thinking of the list of things I have yet to do still!!

*Mommy to Brendan with Two Angels Above*
~Momma to 8 Furbabies (4 cats & 4 dogs)~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search