Question about intelligender...

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2011, 07:18 AM
sweetgirl51305's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It says to use fmu ONLY. Problem: I pee at least 3 times during the night. What do I do?! Should I use it the first time I have to pee at night or what?

~*Visit my ETSY shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SillyWillyLilli*~
January 29th, 2011, 10:19 AM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Super Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
LOL
how much sleep do you get between pee breaks?
I would use your first - if your sleeping more at the beginning
also before you go to bed that night lean forward on the toilet and make sure your bladder is super empty - that is what i have to do to get through the night!

My Kiddos
Chloe (14),
Benjamin (9)
Logan (6), Kaitlin (3)

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
January 29th, 2011, 10:51 AM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would say use the pee when you have gone the longest stretch of time and have had the least amount of fluid to dilute the urine.

January 29th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Super Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
It likes FMU cause of the non dilation thing

My Kiddos
Chloe (14),
Benjamin (9)
Logan (6), Kaitlin (3)

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
January 29th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Rae~ View Post
I would say use the pee when you have gone the longest stretch of time and have had the least amount of fluid to dilute the urine.
January 29th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
When I took it I just used the pee that I had when I woke up. They have you use it because it has the most hormones cause it hasn't been diluted with you drinking. So it doesn't matter how long you have been sleeping, just when the last time you had a drink was. When I did mine I just made sure I didn't drink anything during the night. But if you wait and use it when you finally wake up for the day that will be the strongest because it will have been the longest since you have had any fluids. Does that make since?

January 29th, 2011, 06:38 PM
sweetgirl51305's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SewDivine View Post
When I took it I just used the pee that I had when I woke up. They have you use it because it has the most hormones cause it hasn't been diluted with you drinking. So it doesn't matter how long you have been sleeping, just when the last time you had a drink was. When I did mine I just made sure I didn't drink anything during the night. But if you wait and use it when you finally wake up for the day that will be the strongest because it will have been the longest since you have had any fluids. Does that make since?
That's what I was thinking. If I do it the first time I have to pee at night I'll be half asleep and not know what I'm doing! lol. So I'm gonna do it tomorrow morning when I wake up. I'll let yall know what the results are, hopefully it'll be a clear result!

~*Visit my ETSY shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SillyWillyLilli*~
January 29th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah that was my other reason for waiting. I was afraid I would be too tired to wait around the 5 minutes and then stare at it to figure out what it said. Also because I knew hubby wouldn't wake up for it haha. I am excited for ya. Post a picture!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search