OQOTD: OFFICIAL Question of the Day

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2011, 09:29 AM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
So far in your pregnancy...

What do you love the most?

What do you hate the most?

What are you most looking forward to (other than baby, of course)?

What are you most looking forward to being over?

Is your SO being really supportive?

January 29th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Destiny
What do you love the most? Growing the baby, feeling it move around

What do you hate the most? the headaches and fatigue

What are you most looking forward to (other than baby, of course)? Eliana being a big sister, having another homebirth

What are you most looking forward to being over? the headaches and fatigue

Is your SO being really supportive? He wasn't at first, but now he is, now that he's gotten over the OMG factor.

January 29th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Summerthyme's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What do you love the most? I love feeling the baby move. It is always my favorite part of pregnancy.

What do you hate the most? The prospect of gaining weight.

What are you most looking forward to (other than baby, of course)?Watching the interaction between Mason and baby.

What are you most looking forward to being over?I can't wait for baby to sleep through the night (but at the same time I know I won't want this baby to grow up.

Is your SO being really supportive? He is being his normal self.
January 29th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
I love being pregnant. Not necessarily all of the symptoms and stuff, but, I don't know, just being pregnant makes me very happy

Not being able to get comfortable in bed anymore (for sleeping and for other activities )

I can't wait to decorate the nursery!

I would say not being able to sleep... but I don't think that's going to improve much once the baby is here! So I'll go with not being able to fit in my clothes.

Yes! I really couldn't ask for a better partner in this. He's so happy, and very sweet and attentive without being smothering, he loves doing things for me, he wants to be there for all of the appointments even the quick pee in a cup and check blood pressure visits, and he doesn't mind when I babble on and on about baby stuff. He is the best

January 29th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana View Post
I would say not being able to sleep... but I don't think that's going to improve much once the baby is here! So I'll go with not being able to fit in my clothes.
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I was never able to fit back into the majority of my pre pregnancy clothes.
I had to say good-bye to my form fitting shirts, my jeans, my zip up skirts. Between the boobs and the stomach and the hips, there's no going back.
It's a good excuse to change your wardrobe up a bit though.

January 29th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy

What do you hate the most?Throwing up every day!! Ugh!!

What are you most looking forward to (other than baby, of course)? Looking forward to being able to feel baby move and have my son and husband see/feel baby move!

What are you most looking forward to being over?Labor and delivery! I'm starting to get scared/overwhelmed thinking about my choice to VBAC since I've never experienced labor before!

Is your SO being really supportive? He is most of the time but lately. . .it's been lacking. That's okay though. I accused him of not being as excited about this baby as he was about DS and that got him really upset so I know he is excited at least.
January 29th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Veteran
Knowing that I have a life growing in me and sharing him with the world
Being hungry all the time and people staring at me eating everything in sight (lol)
Starting a family
Pregnancy hormones
Is your SO being really supportive? He's off and on but he can't wait to meet his child
January 29th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Super Mommy
The anticipation that comes with meeting the new baby, and feeling the baby move!

The hormones. I cry more easily (this didn't happen with my first pregnancy...) and have less patience.

Having the husband and son feel and see the baby move. Also, knowing if it's a boy or a girl!

The hormones.

Yes, very much so.
January 29th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Mana's Avatar Loving My Baby Girl <3
Send a message via AIM to Mana Send a message via MSN to Mana
Quote:
Originally Posted by breathing for two View Post
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I was never able to fit back into the majority of my pre pregnancy clothes.
I had to say good-bye to my form fitting shirts, my jeans, my zip up skirts. Between the boobs and the stomach and the hips, there's no going back.
It's a good excuse to change your wardrobe up a bit though.
I'm going to hope for the best

January 29th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Super Mommy

What do you love the most? growing a bump. I will be so happy when i can start to feel him/her move

What do you hate the most? uh, no wine. no chocolate without a massive headache, no ibuprofin. Mostly the no wine part. As you can tell~ i love wine lol.

What are you most looking forward to (other than baby, of course)? can you guess? haha. A glass of wine after its all over with.

What are you most looking forward to being over? the horomonal *****iness/overwhelmed feeling.

Is your SO being really supportive? depends on which day you ask me. For the most part yes. I am also not being very easy to deal with, which I know.

Elizabeth

Emily
January 29th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Austinsmama2007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What do you love the most? Feeling the babies move

What do you hate the most?Waking up all night because I have to pee or that I am uncomfortable. The fatigue/no motivation, and headaches and all other body aches!

What are you most looking forward to (other than baby, of course)?Watching my son become a big brother

What are you most looking forward to being over?The weight gain and the hormones!! And all of the other problems I listed above.

Is your SO being really supportive? Yes, he was in shock for a few days after we found out it was twins. He does not like the hormone part either but he is being a trooper. He will go out and get me food when I am craving something and has even woken up in the middle of work nights to rub my neck or back because I am hurting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana View Post
I'm going to hope for the best
Mana, I was able to do it after my son. It took me a year and a lot of eating good foods and exercise but I got there! I think the only thing that was a little different was that my chest/rib cage area widened a tad making some shirts a little tighter to get into but I was able to fit in all my pre-preg pants!

January 29th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Demetria's Avatar Mama to an Angel :(
Feeling baby nudges

The headaches, bloating and my ankles are starting to swell.

Um. Call me crazy but I am looking forward to labor, its the best anticipation knowing that a new baby will soon be here!

Being fat (and not being able to have a martini or 2!)

Yep....sometimes a little TOO supportive....lol
January 29th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Super Mommy

What do you love the most? Knowing that there's going to be a baby! DH and are older and I've heard so many horror stories about infertility. I'm extremely grateful that we were able to get pregnant.

What do you hate the most? Going to work. It's not a bad job at all, heck in this economy I'm lucky to have a job! But trying to be enthusiastic and a great employee when I'm so physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted is stressful!

What are you most looking forward to (other than baby, of course)? Two months of maternity leave!

What are you most looking forward to being over? Nausea.

Is your SO being really supportive? He's being a real sweetheart.

Mary Elizabeth stillborn at 26 weeks
January 29th, 2011, 02:07 PM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis

What do you love the most? The fact that I dont have to count my calories as much

What do you hate the most? The headaches!!!!!!!

What are you most looking forward to (other than baby, of course)? Feeling baby kick

What are you most looking forward to being over? the headaches...

Is your SO being really supportive? He is being the sweetest thing ever... he is feeding me like an italian mother. If I even mention offhand that something sounds remotely good... I find 9 of em in the house the next day

January 29th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy

What do you love the most? Being pregnant with a healthy bubs, and the flutters

What do you hate the most? The headaches.

What are you most looking forward to (other than baby, of course)? Seeing Cameron meet the baby and finding out if it is a girl or a boy.

What are you most looking forward to being over? Not being able to get comfortable to sleep.

Is your SO being really supportive? He is being really supportive and helpful.

January 29th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Karen78's Avatar 2nd time around :)
What do you love the most? looking down at my bump and thinking "holy crap, I still can't believe I'm pregnant!"

What do you hate the most? my stupid complexion

What are you most looking forward to (other than baby, of course)? feeling kicks and punches, and finding out the gender in the delivery room!

What are you most looking forward to being over? my teenage breakouts

Is your SO being really supportive? He is. I'm surprised at how often he offers to go out and get food for me when I talk about it. I think after he can start feeling the baby, it's really going to hit him that this is real.

January 29th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy

The exhaustion and having to wait 40 weeks!

Feeling movement inside and out so the boys/DH can feel too!

The exhaustion and the weigh gain.

Yes he has been supportive every time, so I wouldn't expect anything less. He even bought different massage creams and a foot massager so he can rub my feet!
January 29th, 2011, 08:10 PM
LadyJ's Avatar Beyond Blessed

the whole experience of being pregnant! I can't wait to have a huge belly, and both of us being able to feel movement

What do you hate the most? being tired and emotional

Being a mother, having little eyes look back at me... I have wanted this for so long that it's really happening is amazing

Well labor is kinda worrisome due to breaking my back last year.... and the weight thing.

He is! I am so lucky to have a really great understanding loving man who is eager to be a father and he truly spoils me rotten

~Thank you Alethia for my Siggy~

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search