boy or girl?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So this whole time I've been pretty sure I'm having a boy. I already have a DD soI sort of want another girl, but I know a boy would be great too. Now I'm sitting here and I keep seeing clothing and all that and all I can think is I CAN'T WAIT TO GO SHOPPING! But wait, if I am having a girl, I can't really go shopping, we have a whole closetful of everything DD used, and more than enough. Now I think I want a boy more so I can just go shopping for cute little boy clothes! Is this sad or what? I can't wait until THURSDAY to find out what I'm having so I can stop thinking about all this "What if" stuff. It's driving me bonkers. 6 more days! Perhaps I can go online and shop for boy stuff by making a cart full of items and just wait to purchase? Maybe that'll get me through this.

January 29th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Destiny
If you have another girl you can always buy just a few things, just buying one cute dress is enough to get me excited about things.
Sometimes I'll go and fill up a cart on amazon though, just as a wish list, even though I can't afford it

January 29th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Austinsmama2007's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think if you have another girl 1 or 2 outfits wouldn't be bad! I am the same way, its just nice getting something new for the baby. If one of these babies is a boy I will do the same and get at least a couple pieces of clothing even though I have well more then enough!

January 29th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had 2 girls in a row, I saved tons of baby clothes, but I have to admit, I still shopped heavily for my second girl.

Little boys are fun to shop for, just because everything they wear is so adorable and effortless.

DD Brooklynn 8-4-01
DD Libby 6-18-04
DS Gavin 8-20-08
DS Carter born still 3-2-11 (20 weeks)
It's a GIRL!!! EDD 3-6-12

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 29th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know I'll buy a few things but I hope I don't go overboard since I already have everything.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search