Office Baby Pool

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2011, 02:46 PM
CalSara1980's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My boss has a big chart on the wall in his office. People are supposed to guess the date & time that the baby will show up, and there's a separate guess for if it's a girl or a boy. Everyone is guessing boy, which is no surprise since I'm tall & carry low. They all guessed boy last time too, and DD is most definitely a girl LOL! The date range is only plus/minus one week from my due date, so I wrote in the margins that my guess was for V-day at 8am. I'm not happy with all of the people that are choosing dates AFTER my due date....grrrr!

Anyone else's work doing a pool to guess when the baby will be born?

[

February 2nd, 2011, 02:58 PM
SouleBaby's Avatar Lovin My Boyz!
I don't work.....BUT there is a pool going amongst our friends! So far the most popular date is Feb 3rd....which is this Thursday I certainly would love for that to happen, but my luck says this baby is gonna stay put until closer to my due date.

Thank you GreysMom for my awesome siggy!!!!

February 2nd, 2011, 03:26 PM
allibaby's Avatar Super Mommy
They've got one going for me. Not many people signed up for dates after my due date. I hope that's a sign! My due date is tomorrow.
February 2nd, 2011, 03:41 PM
CalSara1980's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ha ha Kristi - at my appt on Tuesday, my doctor said "Thursday would be a good day" for me too. His on-call night is usually Tuesdays, but he had switched to Thursday this week so one of the other doctors could go out of town for the weekend. LOL, I would be SO HAPPY if I had this baby tomorrow! I'm sure I'll still be pregnant weeks from now, though.

So far about 1/3 of the guesses in the pool are after my due date. Jerks.

[

February 2nd, 2011, 05:26 PM
Tobi Bateman's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We had one with family. SIL won for me and she was still 2 weeks after he was born. FIL got right on for Tasha.

February 3rd, 2011, 06:12 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I did an informal one on facebook recently. About half were guessing AFTER my due date, I was not happy about that! But apparently, they're going to have a better chance at being right!

June 1st, 2012, 03:40 PM
My work did an online baby pool for my second child. It was a lot of fun and the winner has ultimate bragging rights. They found a site called Until It Happens to host the baby pool and my sister won the pool.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search