Update on my sickness

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2011, 12:26 PM
EricaLee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well after my 6 hour wait int he ER yesterday, I never got seen! I guess our local military base ER was closed or something so everyone had to come to the county ER. I was getting worse just sitting there and waiting so I decided to come home and fight this on my own rather than get sicker sitting there! With the help of the phenerghyn suppositories I am eating! I have had since last night 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, a bagel, a mango, blueberries and 3 cheese sticks!!!!! This was starting to get me down, but I am turning a new leaf today and I AM NOT GOING TO LET IT GET ME DOWN!!! I can do it! I only have a few more weeks before this tapers off, I CAN DO IT!! LOL I need to type it to convince myself, LOL) I have another milestone to look forward to we get a u/s in 2 weeks!! March 8th! Can't wait! I am going to try to fill my day with things to keep me out of bed! Thanks for all the support ya'll have been giving me! If your having the same problem say it along with me WE CAN DO THIS!!! LOL!!!!

Big time thanks to jmmysterymaker for my WONDERFUL siggie!

February 22nd, 2011, 12:28 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
I've been having the same problem lately. I haven't gained any weight because of it. I'm so happy you've been eating!!!

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
February 22nd, 2011, 12:29 PM
Ryan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay, I am glad you are feeling better.
February 22nd, 2011, 12:30 PM
mom2moose
You didn't have m/s with your DD, did you? Isn't it odd, how 2 pregnancies can be so different? I'm glad you're eating and doing a bit better!! Hopefully the closer you get to the 2nd trimester, the better you'll feel!!
February 22nd, 2011, 12:36 PM
Mom2twolittlemen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Mom2twolittlemen Send a message via MSN to Mom2twolittlemen
The attitude you have is the attitude that I started having last week. I couldn't take my own attitude. I am normally miss positive and optimisitc so, I was just depressing myself. My sickness, however, is not NEARLY as bad as it was with DS so, I know that I can get through it. It sounds like you are far worse off than your prevoius pregnancy.

Remember though--- if you need to rest, DO, rest. Just LIMIT your rest if it depresses you being in bed. Or rest on the couch. If I do rest, I give myself one hour in the afternoon and I kind of give up when hubby gets home. I let him do the clean up, and I get ready for bed. I have told myself its OK to compensate fora few more weeks. Because there is an end in sight AND there is a baby at the end of all of this. I get it, I totally do. Its so hard when your so miserable. But, it never hurts to have a positive attitude.

Keep up the good work, mama. But, don't be down on yourself if you do need some extra r&r some days, too!

February 22nd, 2011, 12:43 PM
wwwmom2011's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
so glad you are feeling better hope it stays that way. I'm suffering with severe HG and spent 12 days in hospital severely dehydrated, electrolytes screwed up, vomiting non stop, I have a tpn which literally I believe saved my life. I hope you avoid this and in a few weeks its all gone!

February 22nd, 2011, 01:24 PM
hippie hugs's Avatar Proud Mama to a Preemie
Really lame that you weren't seen, though, after all that waiting.

But I really respect your optimism! You go, girl.

Thank you Claire1979 for the amazing siggy!

February 22nd, 2011, 01:26 PM
*KaraBeth*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yay! Glad you were able to eat! Yes, this will get better.. it just sucks so bad!

February 22nd, 2011, 01:29 PM
mommyakawifey's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im on phenergan suppositories too. They do seem to help a lot. Hope you feel better hun.

Missing my brother everyday- 1985-2011~I love and miss you so much
Essure permanent birth control procedure done 5/24. My family is now complete<3
February 22nd, 2011, 02:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad that you were able to eat! Thats great news! Hope you are up and running as yourself SOON!
February 22nd, 2011, 02:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope that you start feeling better soon! I'm so sorry that you're so sick that is just miserable. I've been whining about how I'm feeling and it's nothing like what you're going through.

February 22nd, 2011, 02:43 PM
EricaLee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank Ladies!!!! I think just messing with my brain and telling myself I CAN DO THIS is making me a bit better! Drinking a tomato soup now, and I kinda like it... I think these new meds are working! Tomorrow I will try to get out of bed!!!!

Big time thanks to jmmysterymaker for my WONDERFUL siggie!

February 22nd, 2011, 02:48 PM
Mom2twolittlemen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Mom2twolittlemen Send a message via MSN to Mom2twolittlemen
One day at a time. You can do it. One day at at time. Just keep thinking of smelling that fresh newborn scent.. mmmmmmmm....

February 22nd, 2011, 03:52 PM
Super Mommy
Glad you are starting to feel better and I hope it continues!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search