Do you want to find out the gender?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: Do you plan on finding out the sex?
Definitely yes! 5 55.56%
Definitely no! 3 33.33%
Undecided 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2011, 10:21 AM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
Nicole mentioned that she wants to go team GREEN this time, and I admire that but I don't think I could do that! I loved finding out with Caleb so that I could prepare everything for his arrival, so I definitely plan on finding out again as soon as we can!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
February 25th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
We will for sure find out with this baby I was really glad that we found out with Logan because up until my gender scan I was thinking girl, so I was really surprised! Like Krissy, I also enjoyed being able to prepare for my little guy & can't wait to do the same for this little peanut!

February 25th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Happy Song's Avatar Nicole
I am sitting here and I cannot think of a single thing i need for a new baby, since my DH rigged the swing to plug into the wall i don't even need batteries. Since my daughter was born in Oct and my Son in Sept the clothing will be the right season for either a girl or a boy.

I don't even need a car seat for the baby all i need are the thinsg I would normally need for the older ones... like their bigger car seats, their bigger beds, their clothing.

We also had a horrible time with names. We picked Scarlett's name three months before she was born and then when we had her when just didn't pull the trigger on the name Scarlett. So her birth certificate has the name Elizabeth on it. Then we ended up STILL calling hr Scarlett,

My husband had wanted to name Beau Bla Bla Bla the Third since he was child he always wanted his son named after him. Again when he was born my husband was like... He doesn't look like a Wayne how about... IT WAS SO HARD TO NOT CHANGE HIS NAME!

So this time we will not have a set name for baby until we lay on him or her and i am hoping that helps with the naming issue we have. We are planning to have 5 names picked out for each gender and pick in the hospital. I cannot even see how this will work trying to agree on a name in 24 hours but at least we will have the suprise to look forward to all pregnancy.

I don't know how we are going to do it either. At least our OB office has the WORST u/S machine ever. Scarlett had a great indepth U/S and well we could see she was a girl with Beau we have picture and everything and were still looking at them thinking "Well if you say it is a bot, we believe you..."

Any way I already know th baby will be born on Nov 4th and I think it's harder to be excited when you know that baby's name, gender and birthday already. (I know I will be induced and I know it will be a Friday.)

February 25th, 2011, 11:57 AM
SouthernMamaBri's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to SouthernMamaBri Send a message via MSN to SouthernMamaBri Send a message via Skype™ to SouthernMamaBri
I have given away all of my kiddies baby things so I will definitely be finding out the sex of this baby and plus its so fun shopping

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my AMAZING siggie!
February 25th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Kittynoah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still undecided...I am willing to stay on Team Green. We have almost everything we need for a new baby - just passing on everything from my DS. We might need a new crib if we can't transition DS to a toddler bed before the baby is born. And, my sister just had a baby girl and can pass on all the clothes.

BUT....DH is totally against staying on Team Green. He really wants to know. I think he wants to work through the disappointment if it isn't the gender he wants. I will probably give in to DH and find out - and it gives me an excuse to decorate the nursery.

February 25th, 2011, 01:34 PM
2littleblessings
Team Green here for sure! I already have a boy and a girl, so I want a surprise!
February 25th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We will not find out. We did not with Stella, and I really liked that. since we did not know with her, all of the things that we have are gender neutral. We did that on purpose so that we would be able to use everything again when we had another.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search