Birth Art #7

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2011, 05:38 AM
Tiff802's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
DRAWING ON YOUR ANIMAL NATURE: What animal do you associate with "easy birthing" or "good mothering"

Have fun Amanda! As you know I'm sitting this one out, so whenever you post your pic I'll just post the next project, no rush though! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thank you for my beautiful siggy Vicki!

See my growing belly!

March 2nd, 2011, 01:55 PM
toasty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
oh great, now there is pressure! Are you sure you dont want to draw a stick bambi or something? An egg in a nest? There must be something easy LOL! Okaaaay. I asked for it so now i have to do it...must think think think about this...

The power and intensity of your contractions cannot be stronger than you, because it is you~ Unknown ~

March 2nd, 2011, 02:49 PM
LOL, Sorry Amanda! I'm definitely sure, I don't do animals. It literally stressed me out trying to think of an animal that I wanted to draw and COULD draw. I did think about drawing a bird because at least you would be able to tell what it was, but ehh, I'm just not sure. Maybe I'll try to draw it and if it works out great, if not, I can just throw it away. I don't know how in the heck you even talked me into thinking about trying this!

See my growing belly!

March 7th, 2011, 07:26 PM
toasty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ughhh, this was so hard! I thought it would be so easy but i could not think of anything for the longest time. Finally i thought of a whale. I liked the idea of a whale for easy birthing because they are just swimming around in the water, coming up for air, swimming, swimming, swimming, they never stop moving. I imagine that through their labor they just continue on like that and then all of a sudden their babies just slip out and thats the end of it! I also like a whale for good mothering because they obviously nurse their babies, being mammals and all, and i think they keep their calves with them for a while teaching them the ins and outs of the oceans. Plus i think whales travel in families, or 'pods' or something. So now the expression "i feel like a whale" has an entirely new and very positive spin on it for me Okay! Im ready for the next one any time you are!

The power and intensity of your contractions cannot be stronger than you, because it is you~ Unknown ~

March 8th, 2011, 08:47 AM
LOL about "feel like a whale"

You did great. I drew something, but I'm keeping it to myself, sorry, I didn't even journal with it. I really didn't like it and may throw it away. Posting the next one...

See my growing belly!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search