Let's talk about SEX, baby!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Veteran
I'm usually quite sexual - but I'm so sad to say that my sex drive is GONE, GONE, GONE. I'm at 17 weeks and I hope it gets better.
March 8th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Happy Mommy
I have nothing to add, expect I now have that song in my head. thank you very much
March 8th, 2011, 03:53 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by w292737 View Post
I have nothing to add, expect I now have that song in my head. thank you very much
I was hoping someone would!
March 8th, 2011, 03:56 PM
mico's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
still hardly anything here. I have NO libido at all. And when we do have it, I think it is actually NOT as great as when not pregnant. So, that doesn't inspire me. I have no idea what all you ladies are talking about it being so good. I don't know if I'm just worried in the back of my mind or what. I still feel really bad, and I give in sometimes, just not nearly enough.

Thank you brie_91 for my Siggy!
March 8th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
no sex drive this pregnancy at all-I was really hoping 2nd tri would kick it in, but no-lack of sleep, dh working lots, insomnia, awful reflux from 6pm on-sexy! It gets done, but it ain't no fun for mama!

Lucky mother to five!

March 8th, 2011, 05:02 PM
DaniB+4's Avatar Super Moderator
I would loooooove to be having sex but sadly it's nonexistent thanks to my DF's knee injury. Funny how I'm supposed to give him a sex break when his leg is injured yet he had no problem shakin' me down for booty when I was sick as a dog during the first trimester . We've done it once in the past two months and it was fine, albeit awkward because he's not terribly graceful with the bum leg. We had no choice but to do it missionary since he can't really bend his leg, and it did feel odd on my belly but I just did my best to ignore it. Luckily I've been having some excellent sex dreams that end in O's so my subconscious is taking care of my needs for the time being .

Thank you, *sharon*, for my siggy!

March 8th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Veteran
Someone better put up some good stories for us cerclage moms on the sidelines
March 8th, 2011, 06:41 PM
CND 424's Avatar First Time Mommy
I just can't seem to get into it, I am still too scared. We have done it only once since I found out I was PG. He is scared too so at least he isn't bugging me. Now that this topic came up I suppose we should try again now that I am starting to feel a little more confident. I told him last time not to stick it in too far

Cindi (40) married to Dan (40) since 04/99
TTC 04/99-04/02; 4/00-04/02 did (2) IUI's & (4) IVF's; NTNP ever since!
BFP on 12/20/10 and our little miracle was born 8/19/11!!!

March 8th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Happy Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
I was hoping someone would!
Seriousy .. everytime I see this. I get "lets talk about sex baby, lets talk about you and me, lets talkabut all the good things that maybe, lets talk about sex... lets talk about SEX"
March 9th, 2011, 09:16 PM
First Timer!!!
i have been feeling fine with this.

enjoying sex just as much if not more lol ... we do it more then enough.

i think the belly is starting to get a little big soon him on top wont be an option. ... i know its missionary and not the best to some people.... BUT its still one of my favs gets me flyin everytime. tehehe

tmi im sure but there it is
March 10th, 2011, 05:31 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we have slowed down to 1-2 times a week. Better O's but longer "prep" time for me. LOL
March 10th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Regular
I have a really high sex drive before I got pregnant. Now that I am pregnant I am crazy about sex. When my bfr and I don't do it, it's hard for me to go to sleep. But arching your back really is uncomfortable. Missionary style is getting impossible. I can't breathe.
March 10th, 2011, 04:02 PM
expecting2011mama's Avatar Super Mommy
My sex drive is going through the roof.. I want it every day 10 + times a day.lol.

We have became very creative and now with our own bathroom and my nice big jet tub and mirrors around all around it and the bigger bedroom. SO has been very into the new ideas. and im became very kinky lol..

March 10th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
haha this cracks me up. I don't really have much of a sex drive. I feel bad but I do try to give it to dh at least once a week.

Thanks Claire for my awesome siggy!!

March 10th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We do it whenever DH asks nicely. I have no sex drive. I've only O'd once since getting pregnant and that was really early. Missionary is starting to feel uncomfortable because I can feel the baby getting squashed. Me on top feels awkward. I told DH, "I lost my g spot!" Everything just feels different. Where are these hormones everyone is talking about??!

Tags
pregnancy , sex

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search