Let's talk about SEX, baby!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Sorry, couldn't help myself!

How's your sex life? Has anyone needed get creative with positions because of the expanding belly?
March 8th, 2011, 12:49 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
My sex life is pretty much nonexistent I'm never in the mood (which is odd because it's always gone through the roof in previous pregnancies!). But, when we dtd it is better than ever! Plus I'm having tons and tons of sex dreams, so maybe I have a low sex drive because of all the sleep sex I've been having

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

March 8th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Dh and I went away this weekend and had no trouble at all

March 8th, 2011, 12:58 PM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Still great here! My stomach hasn't been an issue yet.

March 8th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My libido is normally in overdrive anyway, and of course being pregnant has made it even worse (better?).

My bump is starting to get in the way because it feels uncomfortable if we do it missionary style (I don't like the pressure of his weight on top of me). So we have been doing it doggie, or with me on my side & him behind me. I don't like being on top, it feels like it goes in too deep.

Wow, was that TMI or what?? LOL

William Jeffery, born 8/1/11
Evan John, born 2/24/13

Visit my blogs.
http://www.anilandcontinuied.blogspot.com/
http://reverendanissa.blogspot.com/
March 8th, 2011, 12:59 PM
BoysOfSummer's Avatar Happily Crazy :)
What's sex? Seriously. I've been cosleeping for over 18 months now and that is one reason we never get to but I've been transitioning him to his own bed slowly and the other night I thought for sure we were going to. We were laying in bed and he says, "Well, I guess we won't be having sex for a while." It was the night after I got my sonogram and I guess him seeing the baby moving around inside me freaked him out, haha. Last time he was the same way, we only DTD to induce labor, thankfully that worked.

Thankfully I have some nice sex dreams where I get the big O in them, so that ties me over. *giggidy goo*.
March 8th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well it has been great, but DF is sick again (or still?). UGH! I'm not going to lie...I've been kinda moody without it for the last week. We DTD quite a bit last weekend and last week, but we didn't any this weekend and probably won't for a few more days.

I hope he gets better soon so I can have some lovin'. LOL

March 8th, 2011, 01:15 PM
~*Nicole*~'s Avatar Nicole
Quote:
*giggidy goo*
Bwahahahaha! This literally made me LOL

siggy made by Meredithh90!!!

March 8th, 2011, 01:24 PM
thepinkleprechaun's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to thepinkleprechaun
Well...I have stuck by my word at trying to do it at least once a week

It just feels so different, like I'm all swollen down there because of all the extra blood flow, and I know it feels great for HIM but for me it's a little uncomfortable. He's quite uh...large anyways so I have to make him be gentle LOL!

The belly isn't a problem yet, I think we have done it missionary style literally ONE time since we've been together I mostly like doggie style anyways The only thing I haven't wanted is on top because my stupid pubic bone pain thing, I just think that would hurt
March 8th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Nami's Avatar ♥ Mommy of three ♥
None here! By the time I actually get the kids to bed it's 10pm or so and I am just too tired for sex. Plus we co-sleep so we'd have to have sex in the living room, not the most comfortable while pregnant. Poor DH, he's so good about it all.

March 8th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
My sex drive is finally picking up. I haven't really been into it since I got pregnant, I feel sorry for DH because we spent a good deal of 'quality time' together before.
It started to pick up right in the middle of me being sick with a terrible cold, it sucked because I was horny and terrible feeling at the same time. Now that I'm better I'm making up for lost time lol. I actually woke DH up in the middle of the night on a work night a few nights ago and told him not to laugh but that I NEEDED to have sex right then.
Also, I've seriously been in the mood for kinkier stuff. We're already pretty adventurous normally but yeah...
So far no issues with having to work around my belly. Its not really big enough to get in the way yet. But some positions are uncomfortable for me 'down there'. I guess because of the increased blood flow.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

March 8th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
I was noticing some pressure on my belly the last time we DTD and I told Neely that we'll have to switch to some different positions next time.
March 8th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Still not aloud to have sex . Not sure how long this will go on. I hope not he entire pregnancy
March 8th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy's Avatar Super Moderator
Send a message via MSN to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Ben,Logan&Kaitlin'sMommy
We have had sex once (well twice but he didn't finish) since I found out I was pregnant

he drives me nuts -
I try to give him hand jobs if we are watching tv together in bed just so he will stop bugging me LOL

My Kiddos
Chloe (14),
Benjamin (9)
Logan (6), Kaitlin (3)

εϊз Some People Dream of Angels But I Held One In My Arms εϊз
Rebecca Lee Stillborn 10-30-03
March 8th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Lo_and_Behold's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well I'm not creative so I figure it's easier just to not have it. jk...not really. We cosleep & like someone else said, we'd have to DTD in the living room & it's just not comfortable. Last time we stopped in the middle because DH's foot was going in between the couch cushions & I was uncomfortable from the pressure. Just not a good look

March 8th, 2011, 02:07 PM
tobi4's Avatar Tobi
Im way too uncomfortable with his weight on me as well. But I seriously cant complain about the positions we use more often now! After being so careful for most of the first tri, we are catching up (Well, I am really). If its less than every second day I get cranky!

[/url
March 8th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nonexistent right now. The last time I had sex was in December right after christmas. Baby's dad is away at a training/in the field right now and won't be done until May!! So I just have to be patient until then but my hormones are through the roof. He better be prepared!
March 8th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
sex? What is this sex you speak of? Ha! I don't have a sex life. I am okay with that though. Funny enough, I got what I needed out of him when I first found out and my sex drive was through the roof. Now, I could care less lol.
March 8th, 2011, 02:40 PM
irishblessing's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No changes to the sex life here, the belly really isn't big enough to get in the way yet.

Thank you Vicki for my new siggy!
March 8th, 2011, 02:41 PM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have to get all the sex I can right now because I probably won't be able to have much of it in the third trim.
I'd be murdered if we did it from the back, and my pubic symphysis disorder prevents me from being on top. So yeahhhhh, we're pretty limited once my stomach gets out of control. We still do it in the third trim, but not as often.

Tags
pregnancy , sex

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search