It's Monday again!!! 20 weeks today, everyone check in!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2011, 02:48 PM
BoysOfSummer's Avatar Happily Crazy :)
I'll be 19 weeks Thursday! Feeling alright, occasional headaches. Always hungry. Doing alright with my water intake. Sleep kinda sucks most of the time, peeing a lot at night already.
March 14th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Almost 19 weeks. I have my anatomy ultrasound on Friday (I'll be 19 wks, 1 day). I'm SOOO excited and can't wait to find out if my little alien is a girl or a boy! After that we plan on doing a little bit of shopping (dad's check was short this month, so not as much as we want but oh well!).

I feel okay. Anxious and hungry all the time, and I've been having some "growing pains". My back pain has pretty much gone away unless I walk around/stand for longer than 30 minutes.

Matt and I have done two of our registries. I think our last one will be at baby depot and I found out two of my aunts want to throw my shower together, so I'm REALLY excited about that also. They are planning it for around beginning to mid-June so only about 2 1/2 - 3 more months!!
March 14th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
19 weeks today!! I've gained 11lbs, I feel great, gd is under control, bp is under control, u/s in one week, and hr at home is 156bpm this am! Sounds like a boy to me. I was very tempted today to buy some pink, but with a hr like that I'm thinking boy-I've never had a girl nb, fingers crossed!

Lucky mother to five!

March 14th, 2011, 04:07 PM
teacher.123's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 18 weeks, 1 day. Feeling a little better as far as my stupid cold. I barely was feeling better and then got sick again. This has been going on since the beginning of February.

I found a set of baby furniture I want. It was posted on craigslist and is in excellent condition. It is from Pottery Barn Kids, which is what I wanted but didn't want to pay so much for. I just am trying to work out a day to go get the furniture and pay for it, because the seller is always out of town for work. So I hope we can pull it off!

Next week is going to be exciting for me. Sunday I finally get my hair touched up and cut! I'm long overdue for that. Wednesday the 23 is my gender appointment, and Friday the 25th I leave for Spring Break! This week can just be over now!

March 14th, 2011, 04:36 PM
DaniB+4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 19 weeks tomorrow - woo hoo! I am hanging in there. Still REALLY tired - I need some dang nesting instinct energy rays to kick in because there is a ton of crap to get done around my house and zero motivation to do any of it, grr! Not sure if I've gained any weight - my size L maternity pants feel loose on me everywhere except for the bump area so I'm thinking I haven't. My doc will looooove that . My 20 week appt & scan is next week, so I'm excited about that. Otherwise all is quiet on the home front .
March 14th, 2011, 06:28 PM
mccaroline's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY for 20 weeks!! I only have 18 weeks until my 38 week delivery date, I really don't feel like I'm ready for this baby. I have nothing prepared. We can't even come up with a name that we can both agree on, let alone 2!

March 14th, 2011, 06:34 PM
CND 424's Avatar First Time Mommy
I am 17 weeks tomorrow and I feel pretty good, almost too good most of the time. I don't think I have felt the baby move at all which is concerning me. I probably can't tell but I wish it was more noticable. Most people are noticing that I am pregant now so I love that. I just can't wait to get to 20 weeks and then it can slow down!!!!

Cindi (40) married to Dan (40) since 04/99
TTC 04/99-04/02; 4/00-04/02 did (2) IUI's & (4) IVF's; NTNP ever since!
BFP on 12/20/10 and our little miracle was born 8/19/11!!!

March 14th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
18 weeks, and well I did a huge update from my appointment today. But a little good a little bad.

March 14th, 2011, 07:45 PM
.stargirl.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm 17 weeks and 3 days. I'm feeling okay. I have a huge appetite all of the sudden and I'm just dragging a lot lately. I can't wait to get some energy back! I've been feeling baby move on a daily basis now and I just love it!
March 14th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
18 weeks, doing well, feeling huge! Bought a belly support band and it's helping my back soooo much! Should have bought this thing sooner!

I've known that little Houdini is a boy for 6 days now and have already bought him a bunch of stuff and decided on a theme for his room. LOL! If only naming him could be so easy!

March 14th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Super Mommy
Yay for 20 weeks here also! Feel super duper great and little baby is moving and kicking like crazy! I work as a nurse and always used our dopplers here at work to listen to the heartbeat but I don't feel like I have to do that anymore since I feel it moving all the time now. And my ultrasound is finally on Friday and I can't wait to go shopping!
March 15th, 2011, 01:53 PM
expecting2011mama's Avatar Super Mommy
im 19 weeks and 1 day today, and im feeling really weak. and not pretty lol.

March 15th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am 18 weeks, which is half way for me... YAY! I have gained 7.5lbs. I have my big ultrasound on the 22nd (one more week!). I am unfortunately on bed rest because of my stupid cervix, but at my appointment after the u/s if my cervix hasn't shrunk anymore I will ask them what they recommend. I feel the babies move like crazy, and can see them kick outside of my stomach. It is kind of crazy in there at the moment.

Tags
20 weeks , check in , pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search