It's Monday again!!! 20 weeks today, everyone check in!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 14th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Happy Mommy
So I'm 20 weeks today, along with a handful of us!! tomorrow it will be all down hill!!

I feel okay, not getting enough water still, I did great on Friday did 32 ounces water(tang), and then 1 root beer, and then 2 glasses of water with dinner. Saturday all day all I drank was 2 glasses of Dr Pepper, and yesterday all I had was umm... 1 glass water and 1 glass Dr Pepper. so of course I'm in more pain today again.

Other then that I'm feeling pretty good, I'm up 12 pounds as of my appt last week, which means I probably will pass what I was aiming to be my max but that's okay I'm doing much better then I did with previous so that's really all that matters.

I had a fantastic weekend, and depending whose definition I use, Bob either Loves Willie Nelson, or Hates him

(L and C have decided that if Bob gets really active after I do something she is either A. Mad and kicking me to tell me to stop, or B. puking because the food was gross, or she's disgusted with what I'm doing )

I was bored without the girls and the dog yesterday, and *almost* called ex So to talk to him, then Bob started kicking me, so since sisters are always right, I decided she was in there saying NO! stay away from the drama.

So, how are you all doing? how many weeks, How are you feeling? what's new??
March 14th, 2011, 07:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
17 weeks - I'm an onion. Or baby is, however that works.

Last week I was feeling very down and dumpy. This week is starting off with a bang with me feeling a combination of hungry and nauseaus. I haven't felt this awesome since week 12. (Totally kidding here)

DH is doing well - his headache was totally gone for a little while this weekend. He's going back in to work today, so we'll see how that goes.

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
March 14th, 2011, 07:45 AM
babi_lovin11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to babi_lovin11
Im 17 weeks today as well I'm feeling great Im pretty sure I felt little cookie move over the weekend, I can't wait until it get more consistent!
March 14th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow. Can't freaking wait! It's now 1 more week until I find out the gender! Nugget is doing well, moving around a lot, which is nice. Sleeping has been getting harder, but I bought a Snoogle yesterday, and slept pretty good!
March 14th, 2011, 07:59 AM
moonshine's Avatar Regular
Hey, I'm kinda new here but joining you anyways. I'm 18 weeks now, showing a bit and people who dont know I'm pregnant have started staring at my "paunch" in shock!

Not gaining too much weight yet, but can't fit into anything.... !!
March 14th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Kim
I'm 20 weeks too! and I'm feeling really good; enormous, but good I've gained about 7lbs, which is awesome (!!), but I gained more than half of my weight with Jenna in the last 3 or 4 months. I'm waking up a whole lot in the night, but mostly I don't feel too tired in the day. Baby is kicking all the time, and has moved so I'm getting some lovely jabs to my lady bits. It's not my favorite feeling in the world, lol. We're slowly getting Jenna's new room cleared out and fixed up; we found the rocker/recliner we want for baby's room over the weekend, so we'll buy it next weekend when DH gets home. I'm noticing a lot of stretching and it hurts so much! I tried getting out of bed too fast in the night last night and I had to sit back down for a minute because it hurt so bad. I'm super pumped that I'm halfway!!!

March 14th, 2011, 08:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
16 weeks and 6 days~ I don't feel pregnant really just fat. The baby has been nice to me still and I have had no m/s but I recently have had trouble sleeping. I can't get comfortable. My gender sono was switched to April 4th. The baby is moving around in there a lot but most of the time i don't feel it. Last appt. the babys HR was 160. I still think this baby is a boy and I cant wait to find out cause im going SHOPPING!!! I haven't started exercising and need to. I am just always wore out and tired. I am stressed out too lately because of a SIL causing trouble. I find out my thyroid test results today and the doctor doesnt think its anything to worry about cause it's only like .4 higher then normal at my last visit. Finally, I have gained so far 9 lbs. Im still so worried that im going to gain as much weight as I did with DD... 40lbs.

March 14th, 2011, 08:41 AM
caitbeans's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to caitbeans
I'm 20 weeks tomorrow!! Everything is OK with the pregnancy, feel much better today, hopefully putting together the crib tonight!!

\
March 14th, 2011, 08:55 AM
mlay83's Avatar Loving my boys!
19w3d-- almost halfway!!!! Feeling good besides these killer headaches. Little man is tap dancing on my bladder most of the day and it hurts very very bad, but still nice to feel him moving. No big updates, just truckin along.....

Proud Parents:
Michelle and Cody
March 14th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Super Mommy
I'm bringing up the rear at 16 weeks along now. I have an appt. this afternoon at 3:45 and will hopefully get some blood work to get the Fifth's Disease exposure checked out. My youngest son started a fever today so I'm hoping he's not getting it now. Maybe I'll get a sono out of all of this! Other than that, I'm feeling achy in my pelvic area so I'm guessing a lot of stretching going on.

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 14th, 2011, 09:21 AM
thepinkleprechaun's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to thepinkleprechaun
15 weeks still...almost 16 weeks. I have gained way too much weight so I feel really fat, and I keep getting sick all the time. After that stomach thing last week my stomach has STILL been hurting every day and it's really annoying.
March 14th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'll be 20 weeks on Wednesday. I bought a cantaloupe (yum) yesterday to celebrate. I'm feeling pretty good. I can feel all the stretches and pains, but not sure if I actually feel the baby or not. I haven't gained much weight and don't have another doc appointment until next Wednesday at 21 weeks so we'll see how much I weigh then. I am on Spring Break this week so I am getting lots of cleaning done. I've cleaned the living room, den, kitchen, guest bath, the sheets for our room are washing, clothes in the dryer, folded DF's clothes from yesterday, and now I am working on the guest/soon to be baby room.

I feel like I have completed a lot of house work until I realize that I haven't even touched the pet's room, the computer room (disaster), my bathroom (disaster), or my room (another disaster). *sigh*

Going to my ultrasound tomorrow. May be going by myself because my sister is causing problems right now and I want to punch her. If I go by myself, I am not really looking forward to that drive alone, but at least I'll get to see the baby.

March 14th, 2011, 09:51 AM
*~ Joni ~*'s Avatar Jordana Jacoby & Jamason
20 days yesterday according to the Dr but I'm not changing my ticker until that's confirmed at today's u/s
March 14th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Veteran
17 weeks here, doing alright, just got over a NASTY stomach thing - seriously I thought I was going to die. It started Wednesday afternoon! Friday, Saturday and Sunday were nauseated days each one better than the other. Today is pretty good, just weak from being sick. The weather this week is supposed to get to the 50's maybe even 60 one day - wahoo - I really need some warmer weather! I had gained like 18lbs lbs but after my bout of sickness I just had, I can't imagine I am still up that high, I feel like I've lost weight. Feeling flutters here and there, 2 weeks and 2 days to u/s.
March 14th, 2011, 10:05 AM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
18 weeks. Constipation is gone, thanks to Cheerios. Still getting banging headaches that last 3-5 days, but overall feeling better.

March 14th, 2011, 12:20 PM
mamamerle's Avatar Super Mommy
19 weeks today! I feel huge, but my daughter told me this morning that I still look small. We have the big u/s next week.
March 14th, 2011, 12:29 PM
thepinkleprechaun's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to thepinkleprechaun
I think 20+ weeks is more uphill than downhill for me I feel like it isn't even halfway because the first 4 weeks hardly count, and I just get more miserable as time goes on instead of feeling better.

I'm a little bit demoralized today...
March 14th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
19 weeks 3 days! I'm feeling OK. Not sleeping well at night, but usually make up for it during the day, which causes this vicious cycle to continue! I need to get it under control. Bad. I'm up about 5 lbs so far and I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow and will hopefully get another referral for an u/s!
March 14th, 2011, 02:02 PM
mafiamom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i too am 20 weeks! hooray for half way

i feel pretty good. my sleeping is still very inconsistent which makes for some tired afternoons, but really all in all i cant complain about this pregnancy.

baby is moving pretty much all the time now.... soccer player? boxer? whatever he is, he is doing on job on my insides

oh, but heartburn has kicked in full force used to be just at night, now it can happen at any point during the day. that is a bummer.
March 14th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
17 weeks....feel great....same old back/sciatic pain for me and I have started to have some round ligament pains as well;(.....other than that I am fine....hungry tired, hungry tired, hungry lol!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tags
20 weeks , check in , pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search