Kumquat's (Kieran Patrick) Sneek Peeks!

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2011, 11:12 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Here is our first glimpse at our little baby (ies). The baby with the strong heartbeat is on the left of the pic, heartbeat 142. Measuring right on at 6 weeks, 5 days. We will wait to see what happens with the possible twin on the right. I cried through the whole sonogram!

Hi baby!!

The baby has grown so much!! Our twin vanished (or was vanishing) at this sonogram, but our little beanie is healthy has a horse and growing like a weed. He/she is measuring 8 weeks, 1 day (at 7 weeks, 5 days) and has a heartbeat of 175 I am in love, again!!

Kumquat was moving like crazy at this sonogram. I could see his/her little arms and legs. He/she was looking right at us. Measuring 9 weeks, 1 day, so my official due date is now 10-04-11! Heartbeat was 176. I love having the growth documented, I can't believe how much he/she looked like a baby on the screen. The pic is not great though (head up and right, bum down and left).

Our NT scan went fabulous. Measurements are perfect. Baby had it's legs crossed up tight, so no gender guesses yet. He/she was very active, waving and sucking his/her thumb. Heartbeat was 165.

Our gender peek went GREAT! Baby Kumquat is a healthy, gorgeous baby BOY!! We got some pics in 3D (they are very alien like) and got to see him rolling all over in there. There was no doubt as to his gender. He gave it up right away. His name is Kieran Patrick

Here is a non-coorperative beanie He decided to not show us his face, profile, boy parts...nothing but the hands and feet. He just wanted to sleep. Kieran's limbs at 26 weeks:

And a 3D freebie shot. He was stubborn again...but the tech managed to get a couple decent shots of his little face. I think he looks somewhat like his big brother, especially around the mouth/cheek area. These were from one day shy of 32 weeks.

Last edited by ashj_1218; August 26th, 2011 at 12:46 PM.
March 16th, 2011, 11:45 AM
PointDefiance's Avatar My job is life itself.
Aww congrats! Beautiful!
March 22nd, 2011, 12:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Aww- congrats on seeing baby!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

April 25th, 2011, 08:55 AM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Updated pics are up...including 3D
August 26th, 2011, 12:47 PM
ashj_1218's Avatar Hiya!
Added to the pics I think I am caught up...for now!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search