Nicole's Little Noodle Bump <3 Update at 28 weeks, 8/29

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Leffew's Avatar is baking!
How adorable, Nicole! Can I ask if that is bruising?

<--- again!
May 17th, 2011, 05:43 PM
ohnicole's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep, those are bruises from my Lovenox injections that I take because I have a clotting disorder... one of those bruises was massive! lol
May 17th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Leffew's Avatar is baking!
I didn't realize anyone else was taking lovenox! That was a pretty hefty one! EEP! I have a bunch of little bruises. I've been lucky enough to only get small ones this time around. I did realize today I'm not going to have the cute bikini belly this time, because of the bruising. UGH!

What clotting disorder do you have? I'm sure you've talked about this and I'm just a douche *blushing* I blame my ISP, it hates JM's servers and I never get to browse here for more than 10 minutes at a time.

I got a double whammy I have FVL and PAI-1. I've been fortunate enough to never have a DVT or PE or anything, but I have had some severe clotting in my placenta in previous pregnancies, which have cause 2nd trimester losses.

You totally have an adorable little bump and I'm jealous! I have this massive tummy and there is no "awww" going on here. LOL!

<--- again!
May 18th, 2011, 07:07 PM
I may have talked about being on Lovenox in the DDC, but I have been really MIA for a while because I was getting my thesis ready (which I am defending Friday ) so I doubt anyone even remembers I'm here!

I'm so sorry for your losses I have the Factor II mutation. I haven't had any clotting episodes, but I did have a late first trimester loss after seeing a healthy heartbeat. My sister recently had several strokes and also has the mutation, so my doctors are being cautious based on family history.

By the way, your kids are adorable! And I am jealous that you are 16 weeks already
May 22nd, 2011, 12:05 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
I'm starting to see a little growth!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
June 21st, 2011, 08:18 AM
Bump for update!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search