Diapers..

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2011, 02:33 PM
Mama to Aidan & Caleb
What kind of diapers are you using???

I used Huggies, just switched to size 1 but I've had to change Aidan 3 times today because they keep leaking!!! It driving me nuts cause not only do I have to change his clothes but I have to clean whatever he was laying in as well. I don't understand the problem but if i didn't have 100 of these darn things I would be trying a different kind. Just not pampers they give him a wicked diaper rash!

((Thank you so much Bokkechick for my beautiful signature photo))
March 21st, 2011, 02:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
yeah lanie is allergic to pampers and every baby i've had has leaked out of huggies. I love LUVs and the walmart brand isn't bad. LUVs have worked wonderfully with all 3 kids and I hardly ever have leaks.

Thank you GraysMama for the beautiful siggy!
March 21st, 2011, 02:49 PM
Mama to Aidan & Caleb
I'll have to try luvs thanks!! I had no problems with the newborn size of huggies but the minute i bought these size 1's I've had nothing but leaks its nerve wrecking especially in the middle of the night.

March 21st, 2011, 03:38 PM
Spacey Stacy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I buy Huggies, Pampers and Luvs depending what I have a coupon for or is on sale..

March 21st, 2011, 05:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Pampers Swaddlers

Thank you Kiliki... for my adorable signature!
March 21st, 2011, 05:13 PM
Jamie0718's Avatar Veteran
Have you tried Pampers swaddlers for sensitive skin? Those ones don't have the dry max. We use them and also went a size up when he was leaking and that's pretty much stopped it.
March 21st, 2011, 05:42 PM
Tobi Bateman's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got a variety from showers so that's what I'm using (have more LUVS than anything else, though because that's what my parents have been buying).

What's funny is when he was in preemie, the LUVS NB actually fit him better than the Pampers preemie. When he moved up to NB, the LUVS NB still fit him best (Huggies really just didn't seem to fit well). Now that he's in 1's, the Huggies & Pampers fit really well, LUVS just fits so-so, and Parents Choice (Dollar General brand, I think) run really big.

It's funny how the fit changes with different sizes.

March 21st, 2011, 05:43 PM
CptStargel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I use pampers for sensitive skin. Maddie is in the Size 1s as well and we got some huggies size 1s at our baby shower and I am tempted to toss them out because they do leak like crazy!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my amazing siggy!!!

March 22nd, 2011, 09:26 AM
Mama to Aidan & Caleb
I had pampers sensitive but bought huggies cause they were cheaper, now i know why!

March 22nd, 2011, 09:55 AM
Karri1975's Avatar Super Mommy
I only use Pampers. I used Huggies for awhile with DD and I had to to throw away more than one outfit. That's when I realized replacing her clothes was more expensive than buying the good diapers. I love the swaddlers sensitive.

March 22nd, 2011, 12:38 PM
mommy2mykiddos's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am faithful to Huggies. When I first switched Annie to size one huggies she leaked too. I think she was too small for them. Now she is over 10lbs and I have her in size one huggies and haven't had any leakage. I HATE Luvs, the sides are flimsy and thin and don't even look comfy. And Pampers give horrible burns and rashes so I haven't used them at all with Annie.
March 22nd, 2011, 01:12 PM
CalSara1980's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We use the Pampers Sensitive. SO much better than the ones with dry max & they contain more leaks than the other brands too. I buy them cheap off Amazon Mom with coupons.

[

March 22nd, 2011, 02:02 PM
eab12191's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalSara1980 View Post
We use the Pampers Sensitive. SO much better than the ones with dry max & they contain more leaks than the other brands too. I buy them cheap off Amazon Mom with coupons.
Where does one find coupons? I know magazines but are they in a different magazine every month? I bought a parenting magazine but didn't find any coupons just an ad for amazon mom.

Emily Bailey born 10/29/2013

March 22nd, 2011, 02:29 PM
Home sweet home
We used huggies NB and sz 1 (the pure and natural) and haven't had any leaks. Pampers gave Maia a horrible burn type rash, even the sensitive (that's what we had as a shower gift) So we switched to the "organic natural" huggies with no problems. Now we're using costco "kirkland" brand sz 1-2 with no issues at all. I actually think its the same manufacturer of huggies b/c they are EXACTLY the same design/material besides the "artwork" for the outside of the diaper.
March 22nd, 2011, 04:43 PM
~EmilysMama~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm currently using a box of Pampers that was given to me, but I HATE them and may throw them out! Hated them with DD1, and hate them this time, too. I think they are irritating Katleyn's skin, which they didn't do to Emily. I'm a big fan of Huggies and have never had a problem with them leaking. I used those and Luvs with Emily and then Parent's Choice (Walmart brand) when she was bigger. I found that when I used Parent's Choice when Emily was an infant, they leaked, but they were ok when she was a little older.

Thank you to pattyandthemoos for my great siggy!

March 22nd, 2011, 05:10 PM
Jaxon04NTaylor08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Carter uses Pampers. We have used some Luvs because we got them at the baby shower but i dont like them very much

March 22nd, 2011, 08:00 PM
CalSara1980's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eab12191 View Post
Where does one find coupons? I know magazines but are they in a different magazine every month? I bought a parenting magazine but didn't find any coupons just an ad for amazon mom.
I don't subscribe to any parenting magazines, but I rip the coupons out of the ones in the doctors' offices. Usually Parents, Parenting, or American Baby. They are lime green & usually attached to a full page ad for Amazon Mom. They go through at least the end of march, but I haven't been back to the doctor lately to scout for more!

We will switch to the Costco brand Kirkland diapers once Charlie gets a little bigger. We use those for Hannah & love them. No leaks, no diaper rash, AND they're cheap!

[

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search