Qotd 3/28

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2011, 01:31 PM
I drive a 2005 ford mustang...bf drives an 04 honda civic...we both love our cars....but yes one of will absolutely need to upgrade to a larger car! Bf's brother might give us his suburban that he doesn't use anymore...which will be a HUGE help!
March 28th, 2011, 01:40 PM
I have a honda fit. I love it! Since we'll only have one kiddo when baby comes I think it will be okay. Any more than that and we'll have to get something bigger!
March 28th, 2011, 02:10 PM
mrs_pbow's Avatar I'LL ROCK YOUR SOCKS
Send a message via Yahoo to mrs_pbow
What do you have now? 2008 Jeep Patriot

Do you like what you are driving? Yes Its almost paid off which makes me love it more

Will you have to upgrade to a larger car when baby arrives? Ideally, yes but we won't be. Hopefully in the next couple of years I can get something with a third row.

<3
March 28th, 2011, 02:18 PM
SouthernMamaBri's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to SouthernMamaBri Send a message via MSN to SouthernMamaBri Send a message via Skype™ to SouthernMamaBri
What do you have now? 2007 Ford Focus

Do you like what you are driving? Kinda Sorta. I want to upgrade to an SUV

Will you have to upgrade to a larger car when baby arrives? I don't have to upgrade but I probably will to a Toyota Venza or Highlander

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my AMAZING siggie!

Last edited by SouthernMamaBri; March 28th, 2011 at 02:22 PM.
March 28th, 2011, 02:20 PM
..Jessica..'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What do you have now? 2009 Chevy Uplander

Do you like what you are driving? I don't drive it, my daddy does!

Will you have to upgrade to a larger car when baby arrives? Nope! No need to, even with my baby and my sister's baby being added to it!

March 28th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Materialgirl1024's Avatar Expecting Ariya Elise
What do you have now? A 96 dodge stratus96 dodge stratus

Do you like what you are driving?NOPE, I hate this car, I bought it from my mom for 800 bucks since we moved to FL and needed a car.

Will you have to upgrade to a larger car when baby arrives? I would love to, but I dont think thats in the budget right now
March 28th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Veteran
We have a Volvo somethingrather. It's okay. It's very small and I really, REALLY want something bigger.

We'll have 2 kids in carseats and a Golden Retriever. The thing just ain't gonna cut it.

March 28th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Aidan~N~Haileys Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lets talk about cars....

What do you have now? 2009 Nissan Sentra (we just traded in my 2007 Mazda CX-7 for it, it took premium fuel and more expensive monthly payments so we are saving money)

Do you like what you are driving? yes..i miss my mazda but it drives smoothly!!

Will you have to upgrade to a larger car when baby arrives? we just downgraded so no..lol..i wish I want my suv back!

March 28th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Ree!'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What do you have now? Mine is a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid

Do you like what you are driving? Yes, I love it - but mainly for the gas mileage! It's our second hybrid and blows our old Camry Hybrid out of the water.

Will you have to upgrade to a larger car when baby arrives? Definitely, and we'll be getting rid of DH's car as well. We had a CX-9 shortly after my son was born, but it just felt too big with one child, (and I hated the gas mileage!) so we traded it in for my Fusion. We are 99% sure a Lexus RX 400h Hybrid is what we are going to settle on.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
- Jimi Hendrix

March 29th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
What do you have now? 2006 Chevy Trailblazer

Do you like what you are driving? Yeah I love it!!

Will you have to upgrade to a larger car when baby arrives? No this will be good with a good amount of trunk space!

March 29th, 2011, 08:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What do you have now? 1999 Ford Explorer 2 door sport edition color Red with 42000 miles on it when we bought it! Paid cash, so no payments, only insurance costs and maintenance.

Do you like what you are driving?
I LOVE my car.

Will you have to upgrade to a larger car when baby arrives? I already did! This is my second car I have ever owned. My first car was a 2 door Honda Accord with almost 350,000 miles on it! It's still running last I heard. We gave it away when I got my Ford.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

March 29th, 2011, 09:05 AM
ashleyjo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I drive a 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue.. I like it.. It's having some issues as it ages though.. I'd like to upgrade, but since we plan to upgrade houses and don't have car payments now, we're going to drive our cars till they quit. Luckily DH has a 2003 Ford Explorer that is a titch roomier than my car We'll be able to fit two car seats in his car cozily!

Tags
pregnancy , pregnancy qotd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search