We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
This is one of Dan's favorite meals. The recipe below generously feeds two adults. Add chicken as needed
-2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
-Panko bread crumbs
-Spices as desired (I use a mix of Mrs. Dash and Basil. The basil gives it an extra yummy factor!)
1. Cut chicken in to long strips.
2. Take two plates: On one plate put flour, on the other plate, put panko and mix spices in with panko.
3. In a bowl, put 3 beaten eggs.
4. Take chicken strips and do the following for each:
- dip in egg.
- coat in flour.
- dip in egg again.
- coat in panko.
5. In a large pan, heat about 1/2 inch of canola oil over medium heat. When oil is hot, place strips, in oil. Once they turn light golden brown, turn them over and do the other side.
These are so crispy and yummy! I love to dip mine in sweet & sour sauce or honey mustard. Dan likes BBQ sauce
I usually do up a side of veggies and rice to go along with this meal!
Thank-you Bokkechick for the beautiful siggy!
Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)