Why!? I want to cry LOL xpost

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2011, 06:51 AM
mommy2tns's Avatar real & spectacular.
Send a message via MSN to mommy2tns

So, as we're going to bed last night, Chris says, "So...what if I tell you I like Dominic more than Harrison?"

REALLY!?!? AGAIN!? You're gonna do this to me AGAIN!? I really, really, really want Harrison and now he doesn't like it!?

I seriously want to cry. I love the name Harrison and I love the meaning behind it for me personally. I understand if Chris doesn't like it and I don't want to name our child a name that both of us don't love. I am just heartbroken if he does end up changing his mind.

The only other name at this point that I would go with is Samuel, which I do love just as much as Harrison. My poor boy is never going to have a name

Thank you so much *Kiliki* for another amazing siggy!
April 8th, 2011, 07:23 AM
SpankyMagoo's Avatar Gonna make Jo a big sis
He jut said that he likes Dominic better... does that mean he doesnt like Harrison at all? (I hate picking names... its so stressful!)

April 8th, 2011, 07:35 AM
*~Amanda~*'s Avatar Hostest with the mostest
Send a message via Skype™ to *~Amanda~*
Kick Chris in the fanny and tell him to make up his mind. You know, you could always go in with both of those names on your list and whatever he looks like is the name that he gets. Luckily for me though, the names I was very settled on is what I thought my children looked like.

I'm glad that we were able to make up our minds pretty quick with Jackson's name.

Sorry that Chris is being such a pain though.

April 8th, 2011, 10:04 AM
jenn27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well hopefully he was just having one of those moments. I hope he comes around but either way, I'm sure when you see those little eyes, that will be the last of your worries.

April 8th, 2011, 10:51 AM
mommy2tns's Avatar real & spectacular.
Send a message via MSN to mommy2tns
I texted Chris earlier and suggested Samuel Harrison - and he loves it So I get to still have Harrison and I think Sam goes well with Tim and Nat So...katie...if you want to change the name in the thread LMAO.

Thank you so much *Kiliki* for another amazing siggy!
April 8th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Veteran
I like the Samuel Harrison. Hopefully DH doesn't change again. Tell him "no take backs!" lol

April 8th, 2011, 06:39 PM
*PurpleMidnight*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
nice name, now oreder some "personalised" items for him so it cant be changed again!! lol

April 8th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Jasmine.'s Avatar Mommy to Kay & Kennedy!
Well its good to know you still get to use Harrison. I liked that name. I agree that Sam goes better with Tim & Nat! Hopefully your DH doesn't change his mind again!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search