What are you hoping for?

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2011, 07:34 PM
Lovin'_My_Boys's Avatar Momma to Landon & Nolan
Aside from a HEALTHY baby... what are you hoping for? What is DH hoping for? What is your motherly intuition telling you you are having??

Both DH & I are hoping for a girl. As for my intuition, with DS I KNEW it was a boy... but this one I'm not 100% sure. I think it is a girl... but I'm not sure if that's my intuition, or my WANT for a girl!! lol

*Formally known as 'Landon's Mommy'
April 22nd, 2011, 07:42 PM
jessicab25's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to jessicab25
For my sons sanity a boy. But i want to buy pink so one of each would be really nice hahaha(not expecting twins btw)
April 22nd, 2011, 07:43 PM
AprilJanellieBellie's Avatar Keepin Busy
I have one of each so I really have no prefference. My dd wants a sister & my ds doesn't understand.
April 22nd, 2011, 07:45 PM
~Momma*2011~'s Avatar I love my little girl!!
I would like a boy and my DH is already talking like it's a boy....... So I guess that would mean we both want a boy.... My intuition says girl!!!

April 22nd, 2011, 09:09 PM
chapsgirl07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well - so far everything seems to feel opposite of DS, so I'm thinking a girl. I really don't care either way.

April 22nd, 2011, 09:10 PM
Veteran
I pretty desperately want a girl DH wants a boy. Intuition isn't saying a frickin thing unfortunately. With my son, I KNEW he was a boy literally from the second I peed on the stick. This time..nothing.

April 22nd, 2011, 09:13 PM
~Claudia~'s Avatar mommy to Nico & Seba
I want a girl, DH REALLY wants a girl. I have 0 intuition and I am trying not to think either way because I do not want to get my hopes up
April 22nd, 2011, 09:15 PM
Veteran
I have no idea. Sometimes, I think it's a boy and other times, I'm sure it's a girl. DH thinks it's a girl, as does my mom, sister and mother in law. Everybody else; both grandpas and uncles think it's a boy.

Make a pregnancy ticker

April 23rd, 2011, 01:19 AM
ComfortablyMum's Avatar <3 Mummy 2 Eve <3
I want a girl! Unsure on what SO wants, but I have a sneaky suspicion he wants a boy. As for my intuition, I think GIRL!

Eve Alexandra Mae | 18 Months

April 23rd, 2011, 03:16 AM
TheOnlyPink's Avatar .... In a house of blue!
I dont care what it is, but my intuition is so strong that its a girl. would be nice to buy all the pretty girl clothes and fun girl toys after having a boy, but honestly, either would be a-ok!

April 23rd, 2011, 06:05 AM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
I really don't care. It would be nice to have a boy since we already have "boy stuff" and it would be nice to have a girl to have one of each, but I truly don't care. We've been waiting too long for this baby to have a preference!

I think I'm having a boy.

September 2009 @ 6 weeks May 2011 @ 11 weeks
April 23rd, 2011, 07:58 AM
D@mnedYankee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
with DD I KNEW it was a girl. I even went out and bought her homecoming outfit before the u/s to tell us she was a girl lol
This time I want a boy, DH doesnt care either way (this is his 1st) and DD wants one of each this time around (we arent expecting twins but she is hoping)

as for intuition... IDK still fuzzy at this point, either way the baby's nn will be Joe (Joseph or Josephine) so I am just reffering to the baby as baby Joe for now.

Thanks Julia for the great siggy! <3
April 23rd, 2011, 10:25 AM
Snookums's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not sure what I want LOL it would be nice to have a boy so one of each (plus each of our families is older girl, younger boy so it would follow family pattern). But would also be nice to have a girl, already have girly toys and clothes. Plus our little girl is a lot of fun and our nephews are little hellions (loveable hellions, but hellions none the less! LOL) so that sways us sometimes
I think overall we really don't care which this one is.

With DD we KNEW we were having a girl right from the start. Heck we had a girls name picked out about 2 years before we even got pregnant and never looked at anyother names when I did get pregnant. Good thing she was a girl or we would have had a HECk of a time finding a boys name LOL

April 23rd, 2011, 11:25 AM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok ... in an ideal world we'd love a boy ... one of each then.

If we have a girl ... I have saved all of Addison's clothes so we wont have to buy much.

If it's a boy ... I sell all of the saved clothes and go shopping for boy stuff !

All of our gear in neutral colored ... we did that specifically so we could use the same stuff for both.

We have a a boy's name already picked out ... no idea on a girl's.
We are open to ANYTHING ... just blessed we get to do this one more time.
As long as baby is healthy ... 10 fingers, 10 toes ... we HONESTLY don't care what we get !

If it's twins .... HOLY COW ... a whole new thought process will have to begin !!! Guess we wait and see ...

Last edited by Blondn6ft; April 23rd, 2011 at 11:27 AM.
April 23rd, 2011, 11:32 AM
Julka
Everyone is throwing blue dust on me and "it's a penis" comments.
I am slightly, just a little bit, a tad or so... DONE with it.

I would be 100% happy with a little boy and 100% happy with a little girl.
With that being said, my intuition is non-existent!!!
April 23rd, 2011, 11:40 AM
jennybunny82's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DH wants a girl. I would love to have one of each. But I would be totally prepared for a girl. I don't have any intuition about what this one is yet, but I did have a dream last night that it was a boy. But I am having PINK vibes thrown at me from everyone.

April 23rd, 2011, 11:55 AM
seraphina's Avatar Veteran
really, really wanting a girl first. We had a name picked out for over a yr now. I've been praying for a girl for a long time... sigh. DH would be ok with either, but I think he'd like to see me get my girl
On intuition.... heart says girl but I'm nervous to be disapointed if it's not soooooooooo.... ??
April 23rd, 2011, 12:34 PM
Michilee1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My intuition says boy but I'm happy either way.

April 23rd, 2011, 06:37 PM
Ali15's Avatar LovingMy3Miracles
I'm not hoping for one gender over the other. I have two boys now, so mama of three boys??? How cool is that?! And having a girl the third time around??? How sweet would that be?!

Hmm...right now...I'm thinking it's a boy.
April 23rd, 2011, 10:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I knew with 1st DD then with 2nd DD I knew but let ppl almost convince me different bec I carried them different. With DD3 I cried for four months bec I knew there was a possibility that we could have a boy...at this point I was scared to death bec I had all girls...how do you take care of a boy???

Anyway this time I am hoping for girls...although I know how unreal it would be to have two girls with my three girls, lol. I don't want a boy bec DH always wanted a boy and we couldn't have one and now I would feel extremely guilty to have one with SO (my DH passed away for those who missed it). Guess I am the crazy one, lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search