Dreams, Dreams, Dreams

Forum: 2011 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2011 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have had some incredibly graphic, very detailed dreams lately. Typically, they are just kinda weird. Well, I had a dream that I was getting brutally raped. I was with DH, we were drinking, I wanted to go home, but he wanted to stay. So I got in my car (I could see it and everything) and was driving down the main street that goes toward our house. I was going 60 in a 45. A cop went to pull me over, but I lost him. I could see all of our street signs and it was as if I was really there. Anyway, I pulled into our driveway and noticed that our garage and front door were open. I went in the door anyway (stupid) and there was a guy hiding behind the door. He jumped me and knocked me to the ground and I was screaming Don't Hurt Me!! I'm pregnant!! I could see him pulling his business out of his pants and he screamed at me to shut up and now he knows he can't get me pregnant.

IT WAS HORRIBLE!! I woke up so freaked out and it freaks me out just typing it.

Then last night I had a dream that DH was forcing me to give him a BJ. I mean, he was shoving it down my throat and I was crying and I could see the mascara on my face and I was punching him and trying to get away and he had both of his hands on the back of my head and then when he "finished", it was pouring out everywhere and I was choking and throwing up...while his junk was still in my mouth.

I woke up literally feeling sick. It was so terrifying.

April 25th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
Those dreams sound awful!

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom
April 25th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Veteran
I know how you feel I have bad dreams to, some involving my own children or my SO others children getting killed. It sux it comes with being pregnant. When I was pregnant with my 1st I was a total **** in my dreams HAHAHA. I was doing every1 and these people were all total strangers! I am sooo not like that in real life. Them dreams suck but the ones where you or other people are getting hurt are sooo bad because they do feel totally true, its like you wake up thinking OMG did that really happen. I hope your dreams start to get better, take care.

April 25th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh my goodness... those are NOT dreams one should have ever let alone pregnant! You poor thing! Maybe you could try calming down a bit before bed with a warm bath, some candles, a book, hot tea? Something to stress RELAX into your brain before it goes off on it's crazy dream course! Pregnancy dreams can be VIVID!
April 25th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Those sound terrible. I hope that's the last of the scary vivid dreams for you.
Mine have been all over the place and don't make any sort of sense but they are still very vivid.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

April 25th, 2011, 09:25 AM
~Rae~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Poor thing! That's an awful dream. I have them a lot too. Always strange, always vivid, and usually very very scary.
I dreamt the other day that some federal agents busted into my home in the middle of the night, accusing me of smoking weed. I told them I had never smoked in my life and they could cut all of the hair off of my head to analyze it. Luckily, they believed me.
They saw one of DH's video games and decided to play. I begged them not to do it, but they wouldn't listen. One of the agents began to play, and ended up dying in the game. Since he died in the game, one of the ninjas came out of the game to finish him off in real life! He had this long, very animated looking sword and started crossing it over the agent's body. Nothing happened at first, then he just fell apart. The other agent started screaming bloody murder, and somehow I knew that would make the ninjas go crazy.
I crept out of the back door with Layla and went running down the street with her on my hip. I woke up as I was pummeling on my neighbor's door, begging for her to let me in.
My heart was pounding. It must have disturbed Xavier because he was going wild!
I won't miss these awful dreams at all.

April 25th, 2011, 09:58 AM
tiffany&co.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry, those sound so disturbing. I have had some disturbing dreams too! I have found that it helps to do something relaxing/calming right before bed and go to bed with "Good thoughts" if that makes any sense at all.

April 25th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well...it sucks that I am not the only one having disturbing dreams (because I know mine were awful so I don't want ya'll having them, too). My co-worker said she had lots and lots of dreams that she killed her children. Yikes.

I'm going to have some hot tea tonight before bed. DH got me a huge 96 package box of flavored tea and I haven't been drinking them because it's been so hot here!

April 25th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been having scary crazy vivid dreams too. The worst one was when I dreamt I was at my 12 yo sister's funeral. It was awful. I woke up and burst into tears. A week ago I dreamt that I was asleep in my bed and I woke up and looked to my right and there was this HUGE lizard thing inches from my face. It scared the crap out of me so bad that I woke up, jumped out of bed, and threw my blanket over my pillow. It was so real. I just knew the lizard thing was really in my bed. My heart felt like it was about to burst out of my chest and the baby was going crazy too. Ugggh!! I hope the scary vivid dreams go away soon.
April 25th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Happy Mommy
I've had my fair share lately too
April 25th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Scary! I haven't had too many dreams and no bad ones that I can remember. Real life has been stressful enough!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search