We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Italian bread hero, sometimes we use Cuban bread but any bread you like is fine
Bacon, pork or turkey or you can leave it out, sometimes I do
Limes or lime juice
Salt and or pepper
1. First we make our sandwich juice where we'll put the avocados and tomatoes to marinate in
2. Squeeze juice out of limes into a bowl or use lime juice if you like, add equal amount of vinegar or until the taste is bearable to you, I like a good even mixture, not too sour and not too bitter.
3. Slice avocados and tomatoes and put them into the lime juice vinegar, add some salt and pepper
4. Starting cooking the bacon
5. Cut up the bread, you can add a condiment if you'd like but you can just pour some lime juice/vinegar into your sandwich and that alone is good.
6. Lay some bacon, avocados, tomatoes and drizzle lime juice/vinegar on top and enjoy!!
It might be a little extreme for some but I love how this tastes.